Current Status of the Sale

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Okay, the artilce in May stated that after Labor day, the sale will heat up for the Jim Henson Company. So far no new news came out about what happening with the sale. EM.TV want to sell right?

Does any body have any new updates to the sale?

Foreignman

Reaction score
I don't think there have been any updates yet, but I think we should be anticipating news very soon... Fall if things go as people are planning...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got $5. If all the fans pitch in $5 a piece, we could buy this company!!

Wish I owned it. We'd all have jobs doing SOMETHING.

FOZ

Foreignman

Reaction score
Seriously, if Frogboy4, FOZZI3B3AR, *Warrick*, Janice and Mokey's Man, Radionate, Drtooth, Emmymik, Luke, ResidentLilly, Philip Chapman, Scarecroe, beaker, Crazy Harry, Muppetquilter, matleo, uncleduke, Zack the Dog, Joggy, Jackie, BorkBork, FER SURE, Gorgon Heap, Kane31666, Gonzo, Gorry, and I all pitched in $11,538.00 we can buy this company!

p.s. can someone lend me $11,424.54 ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm for that!! I can get a loan for that amount. WHO'S WITH ME??

FOZ

matleo

Reaction score
hey I made the list!!! I can't contribute any money, but I'm glad to know I made the list. I was always the last one pikced in gym class. I'm glad to know someone likes me.
--Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
Seriously, if Frogboy4, FOZZI3B3AR, *Warrick*, Janice and Mokey's Man, Radionate, Drtooth, Emmymik, Luke, ResidentLilly, Philip Chapman, Scarecroe, beaker, Crazy Harry, Muppetquilter, matleo, uncleduke, Zack the Dog, Joggy, Jackie, BorkBork, FER SURE, Gorgon Heap, Kane31666, Gonzo, Gorry, and I all pitched in $11,538.00 we can buy this company!

p.s. can someone lend me $11,424.54 ?
Is that all it would take. Shoot, whats more money piled on top of the student loans.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Or alternitivley EVERY member of Muppet Central could donate just $600.00 to the cause...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
$600?? Even better. I'm going to start the thread for it!!

make sure you click in and say stuff like "great idea" and "i'm in."

FOZ