1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Current Status of the Sale

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Bean Bunny, Jul 5, 2002.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

Okay, the artilce in May stated that after Labor day, the sale will heat up for the Jim Henson Company. So far no new news came out about what happening with the sale. EM.TV want to sell right?

Does any body have any new updates to the sale?
  2. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

I don't think there have been any updates yet, but I think we should be anticipating news very soon... Fall if things go as people are planning...
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I got $5. If all the fans pitch in $5 a piece, we could buy this company!!

Wish I owned it. We'd all have jobs doing SOMETHING.

FOZ
  4. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Seriously, if Frogboy4, FOZZI3B3AR, *BlueFrackle*, Janice and Mokey's Man, Radionate, Drtooth, Emmymik, Luke, ResidentLilly, Philip Chapman, Scarecroe, beaker, Crazy Harry, Muppetquilter, matleo, uncleduke, Zack the Dog, Joggy, Jackie, BorkBork, FER SURE, Gorgon Heap, Kane31666, Gonzo, Gorry, and I all pitched in $11,538.00 we can buy this company!

p.s. can someone lend me $11,424.54 ?
  5. Fozzie Bear

I'm for that!! I can get a loan for that amount. WHO'S WITH ME??

FOZ
  6. matleo

matleo Active Member

hey I made the list!!! I can't contribute any money, but I'm glad to know I made the list. I was always the last one pikced in gym class. I'm glad to know someone likes me.
    --Matt
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

Is that all it would take. Shoot, whats more money piled on top of the student loans.
  8. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

Or alternitivley EVERY member of Muppet Central could donate just $600.00 to the cause...
  9. Fozzie Bear

$600?? Even better. I'm going to start the thread for it!!

make sure you click in and say stuff like "great idea" and "i'm in."

FOZ