Custom figures and dioramas

Muppetaz

Reaction score
so Dearth, do you think you could make a custom Sal from Diddy Kong?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Yeah, but even if I were able to get my hands on extra Beakers, they'd go toward my '6 Beaker' diorama for the Mac Davis episode.
if your interested i have an extra beaker collecting dust...sadly i never got into collecring these i only wanted kermit fozzie gonzo and pepe but only got the first 3

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey, frogpuppeteer. Email me at Ploovo241@aol.com and let me know how much you want for the Beaker!

I'm hoping to acquire quite a few Muppet figures in the next couple of weeks. Some for customs, some to complete the few holes remaining in my collection. Might as well nab an extra Beaker for my Mac Davis diorama dream!

Alex

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you make customs for other people on here. If so feel free to email me. Also, here's a video of my collection...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-yf8Drgwl8

And I just received custom-made Luncheon Counter and Beautiful Day Monster.

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Dearth, thanks so much for that last backdrop i'll post the video when it's done. :smile:

BTW, Frogster, Dearth makes and sells great customs, you should ask him for any figure you need.

Muppetaz

Reaction score
WOAH! those are really cool!:smile:

do you make and sell customs too?

Dearth

Reaction score
Hi Christian! Welcome to MuppetCentral's forums!

Nice big diorama you've got there. I love the orchestra pit and the house seats, and of course the balcony.

Wow, I have NEVER once considered making customs of the Gogolala Jubilee Jugband. So far I've just been playing it safe by adding details to the existing figures. This is inspiring to see what all can be accomplished from scratch.

Of your other customs, I've considered trying a George with a modified Waldorf head and a leftover Patrol Bear Fozzie body, but now that I've seen a hand-sculpted George, I think that's the way to go.

But the best likenesses, and certainly the ones that drew my eyes first and keep drawing them back, are Wayne and Wanda. You really nailed their faces on that one.

Thanks for sharing!

Alex

christianw

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for your compliments! :smile:
@Muppetaz

sorry, these were the first costums i have made and not everything is perfect. first I have to solve some problems especially with the material they are made. it is not hard enough and brokes easy.

@Dearth

also thanks for your comment :big_grin:
I needed a long time with every of my figures. There are always the most problems with their body (material). but for their faces I invest the most time to make them authentical to the original ones.

Muppetaz

Reaction score
You should try useing sculpey, and wayne and wanda are the ones I'm most interested in too. Are they one piece, or two?