Custom figures and dioramas

Frogster

Reaction score
Actually Rowlfy I think if you look at the Sax & Violence number you'd see he's about the same height as Zoot. I think Usher Scooter would be a perfect fit.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
great collection muppetaz

and i just watched the sax and violence very true i would never guessedgonzo to be smaller than him thank goodness i have a double scooter mint so i can use my opened one

soon shall be the holidays here so most customs shall be done then already have three ready to be hardened waldo topo sticky and automatic wastebasket and then tonight i made for my all scuply made droop his head arms and body and hopefully during the summer i shall try to make louis kazzager out of the newsman and nigel

and hopefully as i get better i will try to make sal bobo and if i find a huge block of scuply doglion shall be made if i get better

Muppetaz

Reaction score
I had the same idea for louis kazagger, however the only customs I really want are sal, and some frackles. Dearth's going to make me a sal, and I found a guy on ebay who made great frackles and in scale monsters like thog, and doglion. I already bought his Boppity. The only real custom I made myself is standard Robin.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I saw A few of those on eBay I believe beautiful day monster is one of them so tempering to buy but cause i'am in the uk it's £30 to ship which is a bit to step I think louis kazzager will be easy for
Cause I found a headless newsman which is quite weird so all I need to do is build a sculpt head and paint his hand and suit and then he would be done so hopfully he could be done quickly but I really want to make it detailed so it fits droop's been a nightmare for me I have to keep putting on lines like fur cause I put my thumb and imprint my thumb but hopefully waldo and a few shall be painted and I will try to post pics

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Not real fur well unless they fall to the carpet:smile: I mean the fur line like on gonzo sweetums the details in plastic to make it look like fur Lines I have tried that with droop right now using a craver and it is turning out okay

Muppetaz

Reaction score
I know what you meant, I was just asking how you make that effect.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
oh right well i have a craver accesorie when i got the set of scuply andmake lines using it or try until i get better at it the lines are a bit bad on droop but tonight he shall have legs and will be hardenedand painted and can go to number 5

Muppetaz

Reaction score
I"ve got some bad news, the website I ordered the backstage from was out of stock, so I have to save up a lot more before I can buy one from amazon.