Custom figures and dioramas

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Yeah, I did watch it not too long ago. But I was on my iPod at the time and couldn't leave a comment on YouTube. I wanted to, because I was interested in getting a copy of that audio track.

Alex/QUOTE]
I got the music off itunes

rowlfy662

Reaction score
while muppetaz goes in serach of fozzie acessories i have ine mission the magazine from link if anyone has the image from the magazine pur it here thats the acessorie i need the only one that dissaperared when i moved along with the movers whiel loading them into the lorry broke my zoot thankfully hes fine but if anyone has the pic on the magazine from link please contact me or put it on web thanks :smile:

Muppetaz

Reaction score
I need one too, my link was used and didn't come with one. so could I have a copy too?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i don't know when that happened to mine in my old house the figures were not in my bedroom like they are now on display shelves cause my room was the size of a raisin box instead they were on the fireplace what i mean is there was a large bit before you got to the fireplace and i had everyone display even waldorf as i did not have statler on top of a record player to mimic the balcony and i always had link holding the mag hmm maybe i left in my old house although i would be quite embrassing going to my old house to look for a link magazine akward :wink:

johnbriner

Reaction score
Wow! Those are cool stuffs! I like your setup, idea, and all that. I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing!

Dearth

Reaction score
Here's the quickest one I could locate among all the boxes... it's a pic of one that's still carded.

I'll try to keep an eye out for a loose one so I can scan it directly.

Alex

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Interestingly noted here... You know how MST3K started to pop 'Bot figures in with recent DVD boxsets? Well...My Tom Servo looks right at home with the Swinetrek playset. It's to scale too, since Tom and the Muppets are generally the same size.

Dearth

Reaction score
Ah! You're still making the links? Here, just cut and paste them. It's very easy. Like this...

Actually, I saw these a little while ago over at the photopost on RS, but I didn't realize that
was an enlarged germ in the last one. Cool idea, when I saw the thumbnail, I just thought it was an explosion.

Alex

Dearth

Reaction score
Speaking of other sci-fi uses for the Swinetrek, a buddy of mine sent me these photos the other day...

Alex