1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

I think it's either Purple or White when it comes to Floyd. He looks great in either.

2. los

los Active Member

Do you have a pic of him in the white suit

3. LamangoNumber2

[​IMG]
    A lot of Muppets wore different stuff, like Scooter's in Elton John's episode, Cowboy Kermit, Tarzan Animal from Crocodile Rock, Elton John Sam Eagle, Sparkle Purple Tux Floyd, heck, there's so many great costumes.

4. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

Anyone made a figure for Begoony from Fraggle Rock yet? Because if not, then I might make a figure of him and give him some long arms that are molded onto him, something I forgot to do with my other customs. And yes I am sticking with the Fraggle Rock version of him because the Begoony on Muppet Treasure Island is too hard to make in figure form.

5. Lukas Kleppe

Lukas Kleppe Member

I made a Begoony. Nothing Special Really. [​IMG]

6. Lukas Kleppe

Lukas Kleppe Member

Also I posted my 3rd segment of my Clay Muppet videos

7. Mad Monty fan

I'd love to see a clay version of Bertha from Muppets On Wheels and Angel Marie from Muppet Treasure Island. Both of my Angel Marie figures just did really not turn out right.

8. LamangoNumber2

I'd love for someone to make all the Pirates from Treasure Island, heck, all the Minstrels or something. I'd even love a Scary Mary or Vicki

9. Lukas Kleppe

Lukas Kleppe Member

10. Mad Monty fan

Not gonna lie, but he did a bang-up job on making Beautiful Day Monster and Doglion.

11. I'm still around, LOL I have Beautiful Day and Gorgon Heap on Ebay.

12. Lukas Kleppe

Lukas Kleppe Member

Zoot! Very cool man when I came across those pictures I was amazed! Great job! Do you still make new ones? With talent like that I can't believe you stopped at what I saw on flicker. Share some pictures if you've added to the collection since X-mas of 06'

13. Lukas Kleppe

Lukas Kleppe Member

Also I'd like to share my updated quick close up look of my whole collection. My prime time for making them is during the holiday season because it's colder and I have a little more time. I got a lot of Muppets on my list made. Plenty more to add, including starting on Seasame Street some day, although if I made 1 Seasame Street character I don't think I'd be able to stop for a while because I'd have to have the core characters. Any way the link below is of my collection all together.

14. Mad Monty fan

Are there any other of the Muppet Treasure Island muppets you're thinking about making? Because if you haven't made Jacques Roach or Walleye Pike, i'd like to see they turn out.

15. Very Cool! You do great work! Being a sculptor I get jobs sent my way, and go where the money is. I sculpt and make Muppets when I get time mainly between jobs.

16. Telly

Telly Active Member

Thinking of trying to make a custom standard Bean Bunny from the Muppet Star Wars figures. Wondering if anyone has tried?

17. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

Hi All,

New to Muppet Central and Muppet Customs - thought I'd share a few of my first attempts on here as I found a lot of inspiration on this website.

[​IMG]

18. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

My Oscar custom and i made a wire body with sculpted hands and feet for the alternate head that came with my Super Grover.

19. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

Oscar with lid down

20. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

Wedding Piggy custom, Kermit is the Palisades figure.