1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

Guy Smiley custom

LStein likes this.
  2. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

Custom Sesame Street Letters. I aim to complete the alphabet and make the number 0-9.

3. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

I made a custom suited Scooter to increase the guests i can have at Kermit and Piggys wedding. Pretty straightforward repaint of Usher Scooter. I had to make a top hat and his shirt cuffs though.

4. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

5. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]
    They have come to rule your planet.

6. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

A slightly bigger Java Muppet, first attempt and am looking to improve the springy sculpting.

7. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

My custom of wedding Piggy with long hair.

Beth C likes this.
  8. los

los Active Member

Impressive body of work. What medium do you use for the sculpt

9. they are fantastic!!!

10. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG]

Blush, cheers for the compliments.
    At the moment i'm using air drying clay as its cheap and i'm still learning through trial and error. Its not the most workable stuff but does the job. Have some Sculpy but not sure if its any good yet? I either sculpt from scratch or add to existing figures. Here's some Steiff models of a tortoise, crocodile and aligator i have Muppetized this weekend. I sculpted the head for the tortoise, added on the eyes and altered the mouths for croc and al with air dry clay. Also painted them. (it rained a lot this weekend). [​IMG] i
    Shelly is my fav.

los likes this.
  11. los

los Active Member

Finally got the last piece to complete TG. Sadly the band has already left the building. [​IMG]
    May revisit and repaint the lavender to a pinker hue and the hair lighter less yellowy

LStein and charlietheowl like this.
  12. los

los Active Member

Updated the colors. Still need eyelashes and cleanup of color bleeding over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mister Muppet likes this.
  13. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

Just wondering, but has anyone ever thought of making a custom figure of Herbert Birdsfoot? I think someone were to make a Herbert Birdsfoot figure, the glasses from The Newsman figure would work nicely for his glasses. I'm not sure what other figure parts from other figures would work for the rest of him.

14. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

:drool:
    WOW, Great collection of Muppet Characters. I wish I had them all.

15. muppetperson

Can anyone make me a Baskerville Hound figure?

16. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

17. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

Hi y'all, Branched out from the figures to play sets now, and I have finished my Lance Cardinal inspired Muppet stage. Also added to my Sesame Street gang with the Count, "That's two! two new customs, ha, ha ha ".[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MuppetGuy75 and muppetperson like this.
  18. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

[​IMG] More pics,
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

muppetperson likes this.
  19. Ludobear

Ludobear Member

Sesame Street figures with new Count figure[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. muppetperson

FANTASTIC !!