1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Custom Kermoot Moopet

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by muppetlover123, Nov 6, 2011.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

working on my custom Kermoot Moopet from the new movie hes gonna be about kermits height and im gonna have him done later tonight i will post pics as i get things done
  2. muppetlover123

kermoots head
    [​IMG]
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

link seems broken
  4. muppetlover123

im gonna make an overall video after i finish and it will be on youtube
  5. muppetlover123

6. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

It's hard to comment on the sculpting of the figure for two reasons.

1) I don't know what the real "Kermoot" looks like except for one grainy pic of a T-shirt image

and 2) the video you shot doesn't help much.

In basic camera terms, what you've done is called BACKLIGHTING. You put the object between the light source and the lens of the camera. This is generally avoided, unless you desire the item to appear only as a silhouette.

Some cameras have a mode for compensating backlight, but it's much simpler to put the light source slightly behind and above the camera, preferably just to one side of the lens, so that both camera and light are aimed at the object you want recorded.

Give it a try and your results should be considerably improved.

Hope that helps!

Alex
  7. LamangoNumber2

LamangoNumber2 Active Member

It's good for a beginner. But Kermoot is basicly, the same as Kermit, a cloth frog head and normal body, long arms and legs, just with a thugged out look. Infact, I'm pretty sure Kermoot was one of the Muppet Show background frogs just with added eyebrows.
    Reevz1977 likes this.
  8. muppetlover123

probably lol i know it sucks
  9. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

I can't see the video. It says the video doesn't exist. );