1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Custom-Made Doozer Figurine: Polymer Doozer

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by ToodlesTeam, May 19, 2013.

1. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

Well, with voting winding down on the Threadless Fraggle Rock contest, it's becoming clear that, while performing admirably, my entry will not be winning and I won't be winning that actual Doozer.

So, to make up for it, I got some Sculpey out and made my own instead! Maybe not as cool as the genuine article, but he's awfully fun regardless. This little guy is about 3 inches tall. And, given his origin, I've decided that he should be called "Polymer Doozer." A fitting name, no? :busy:
    [​IMG]

2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

He looks great! I love the care you put into the details with his hat and the utility belt.

3. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

Thanks! My favorite part of making little models like these is always creating all the little details!

charlietheowl likes this.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Honestly i will buy your shirt if they print it. Its amazing