1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Custom Muppet holiday stockings

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by brkndwnbus, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow, I like the tree skirt, and I also like the Muppet stocking (which came about before my MC career was in existence :p). They both are wonderful incarnations of the Muppet characters.
    brkndwnbus likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

OMG I LOVE IT!!!
    brkndwnbus likes this.
  3. muppfozz

muppfozz Member

:crazy: I really, really LOVE your tree skirt!!!!!
  4. muppfozz

muppfozz Member

I also like your Grinch near the top of your Christmas tree. I never thought of having him in the tree but a good idea. My Grinch just sits around the living room at Christmas. The tree skirt is so cute........
    brkndwnbus likes this.
  5. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Thanks! The Grinch sometimes sits at the very top of the tree, but this year had to just hang out near the top. Beaker is right below him, but too hard to see in the photo, I think.
  6. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Both the stockings and the tree skirt are awesome! You and your family are definitely going to have a Muppety christmas. Thanks for sharing!
    brkndwnbus likes this.
  7. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

[​IMG][/quote]That is the coolest thing ever! Totally awesome! :)
    brkndwnbus likes this.