Customers on Mopatop's Shop

A

Agentflash

How many episodes are produced for Mopatop's Shop? And what classic obscure Muppets are in each episode of this show?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
AgentFlash,.

250 Episodes, Lots and lots and lots and lots.

See ya

A

Agentflash

You mean the obscure characters are from the following shows:

The Muppet Show
Fraggle Rock
The Jim Henson Hour
Jim Henson's Animal Show
Muppet Time
Muppets Tonight?

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think Fraggle, but most of the others !

Joggy

Reaction score
Yes, there are quite a few Fraggle Rock characters that made appearances, especially those few that also make cameos in the movies.

The Muppet Show, Jim Henson Hour, Muppets Tonight, Animal Show, Muppet Time, Fraggle Rock. The real fan can recognize them all. Wonderful series... just wonderful how they use all those old characters.

Luke

Reaction score
Wow - Fraggle too ? I need to watch it more - i only ever see that little mouse. Way to go for obscurity !

It's actually a crying shame how Moppatops and Hoobs aren't featured more at Muppet sites. There needs to be guides, pictures and lots more information. I think these are two very strong shows and for me, Hoobs is way better written and put together than 'Bear'.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Yeah Fraggle Rock Characters can be seen in the show.

I love it, Its so fantastic !

See ya

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific old obscure Muppet characters/creatures did have they used on "Mopatop's Shop"?

I heard that Boppity, Gloat, Droop, Lenny the Lizard and Wander McMooch are a few of them, but what about the others?

A

Agentflash

I also heard that these Muppet birds (Youknow, Whaddyasay, Forcryingoutloud, Ohboy, Righton, Ohreally, the green birds from "Take A Chance", and a canary) can be seen in several episodes of Mopatop's Shop.

beaker

Reaction score
It's a real shame stuff like Mopatops, Hoobs, I love the Muppets, Construction Site, etc can only be seen in a certain part of the world. Hopefully someone will upload these on an ftp site or Kazaa...but til then you can find 4 Mopatops episodes online:
http://mopatop.carlton.com

The quality is more akin to a glitchy picture show(thanks to the technological advances of Real Player, echh) but its there.

for those curious, Mopatops is like a British version of Bear in the Big Blue House...to me its almost like an international version ala the varying global Sesame's. And somehow they manage to
have a portal to the old Muppet theatre, Fraggle Rock, and other JHC classics.