Customized Figures

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya,

I can't do it or post pics if I did, but I'd love to see what customized figures others of you have come up with. Post links here to show what you did!

FOZ

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Customs Slate

There aren't any pictures of any of these cause we still haven't started work on them. Here's until some good enough offer comes along. Her's the slate of planned customs, though I don't know when we'll start working on them or when they'll be finished
due to both of my brother's and my busy schedule taking into account our UPR courses this semester.
1 S2 Crash Helmet or Daredevil Gonzo will be painted into a likeness of Dirth Nader. Still waiting for my TMS DVD Vol.2 to arrive to have some really great
reference materials for this custom figure. Accessories will include the black cannon mounted on white wheel chucks made to simulate some sort of luner
asteroid or planetoid and real working light sabre for the figure.
2 S3 Scooter will be painted to look like a grown-up version of Skeeter. The skirt will most probably come from my extra Miss Piggy figure, the hair I'm
not sure what to do to create that, and the majority of the accessories will be painted over to reflect a sports theme.
3 S2 Fozzie Bear will be painted to look like Fozzie's and Kermit's Dad from the Great Muppet Caper. First, the figure would have to be painted green; then
I'll need an extra S1 Kermit to borrow his collar; paint the Kermit-like pupils on the eyes; and add the accessories. The magnetic hat would fit over his
head, the Groucho glasses over his face to make it look more fatherly, the cofffee mug painted over and microphone in both hands, and the camera to his
side.
4 The remaining S1 Kermit figure could be made into a figure of Dermit the Frog from Talk Soup. The eyes could be painted over with white and then round
black pupils could be added. He could have the rest of Fozzie's Dad's microphone stand connected to the rubber chicken to whack the figure with his Chicken-on-a-Stick.
5 The remaining EB Miss Pigggy will become part of my personal project. They're a band of characters based on mythic monstrocities and fabulous creatures
called Numborgs. The plan for her is to paint her like a rustic maiden in charge of a nice innhouse resting place and restaurant, thus passing her as the
Calydonian Boar.
Hope this helps clear up any confusion.
BTW: The Dirth Nader figure is being made as a special thank-you gift for fellow MC member, Lew Zealand after he sent me the S3 test shot figure he rightfully
won.