1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Cuteness Reigns!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Beauregard, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Cuteness reigns on the Easter Menu front.

It is an absolutly dahling Muppet Babies menu. Very good, as always.

2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

How did I know this thread was about the Easter Holiday menu? LOL! :concern: A little too cute for my personal taste but we had to work those little boogers in here somewhere. My favorite part was creating Baby Pepe. :rolleyes: And of course the beloved Bean Bunny!

3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It is so cute I need to barf.
    Awesome job though, Jamie! I was curious where you got Baby Pepe from, he's the low down! Was Skeeter created too? I'm assuming the all fantastic Photoshop? This is my second favorite menu so far (last Independence Day's menu is my first).

4. Beauregard

Jamie, do you still have the pictures of the other custom Muppet babys you did? Chef, Lew, Johnny and was it the Newsman?

I'd love to see those again. I did baby Beauregard once. V cute.

5. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Easter menu with cuteness is alright by me.Love Bean Bunny popping up everywhere.

6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Just noticed the baby Rizzo too, now that's cute!

7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Very nice job with the menu. I would also like to see the the other babies you created. i.e. Sweedish Chef, Lew, Jonny etc.

Very Impressed with the with the menu though. All of the different menus is part of what keeps Muppet Cental special and keeps people coming back. :)

8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I love the menu! It is so cute! I couldn't believe there was a baby Pepe! Very clever having Bean Bunny pop in and out everywhere. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the holidays to see what's on the menu, can't wait for the next one!

9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I hope to be doing some more menu work later this year. My computer files are a mess now (I am in computer transition) but I'll try to pull those out sometime. Skeeter was a Photoshop creation. Just wasn't digging the available photos of her. I'd love to see that Baby Beau if you still have it around.

Easter just crept up on me. Was shocked to see it so soon. Of course I fiddle around with these menus all year long woohahahaha (evil laughter). :crazy: :zany:

10. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I didn't realize how soon Easter was, and had the whole weekend planned out without planning for Easter! So, I've changed my plans. Instead of going to the blues clubs and the movies, I'm going to play with the MC Easter Menu, and eat marshmallow bunnies.

Jamie is, as I've always said, le artiste extraordinaire!

11. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Marshmallow bunnies!!!!!! YUMMY! :flirt:

12. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Baby Pepe and Baby Skeeter are amazing! It's fab!!

13. FISH'N'WOLFE

FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

Looks swell.

14. Telly

Telly Active Member

Oh my god I LOVE it!!!! How did you make the Muppet babies??? They look like actual muppets!

15. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

didnt somone make new muppet baby pictures :concern: i kinda remember somone makinf them and it was SOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!! :flirt:

16. Beauregard

Yes, Jamie did. They were very cute. He said further up the thread that he'd have a look for them for us.

17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Because of the awesome artists in the world, he's the awesomestest!

18. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

Gud

OK COOL CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN I LOVED THOSE THINGS! THEY SHOULD HAVE LIKE A NEW MUPPET BABY SHOW ONLY WITH THE PUPPETS AND WITH THOSE MUPETS BABIES :)

19. Beauregard

You got that right Foz. I looked on his site the other day, and his pencil drawings of Jim henson and Fozzie Bear are...well...to say amazing dosn't even begin to cover it. And his picture of the string? I stand speachless.

20. T-Bird Chick

T-Bird Chick New Member

When R U Guys Gonna Find It Do U Know What Thread It Was On?