Cuteness Reigns!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cuteness reigns on the Easter Menu front.

It is an absolutly dahling Muppet Babies menu. Very good, as always.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Cuteness reigns on the Easter Menu front.

It is an absolutly dahling Muppet Babies menu. Very good, as always.
How did I know this thread was about the Easter Holiday menu? LOL! :concern: A little too cute for my personal taste but we had to work those little boogers in here somewhere. My favorite part was creating Baby Pepe. :rolleyes: And of course the beloved Bean Bunny!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
It is so cute I need to barf.
Awesome job though, Jamie! I was curious where you got Baby Pepe from, he's the low down! Was Skeeter created too? I'm assuming the all fantastic Photoshop? This is my second favorite menu so far (last Independence Day's menu is my first).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jamie, do you still have the pictures of the other custom Muppet babys you did? Chef, Lew, Johnny and was it the Newsman?

I'd love to see those again. I did baby Beauregard once. V cute.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Easter menu with cuteness is alright by me.Love Bean Bunny popping up everywhere.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Just noticed the baby Rizzo too, now that's cute!

unclematt

Reaction score
Very nice job with the menu. I would also like to see the the other babies you created. i.e. Sweedish Chef, Lew, Jonny etc.

Very Impressed with the with the menu though. All of the different menus is part of what keeps Muppet Cental special and keeps people coming back. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love the menu! It is so cute! I couldn't believe there was a baby Pepe! Very clever having Bean Bunny pop in and out everywhere. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the holidays to see what's on the menu, can't wait for the next one!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope to be doing some more menu work later this year. My computer files are a mess now (I am in computer transition) but I'll try to pull those out sometime. Skeeter was a Photoshop creation. Just wasn't digging the available photos of her. I'd love to see that Baby Beau if you still have it around.

Easter just crept up on me. Was shocked to see it so soon. Of course I fiddle around with these menus all year long woohahahaha (evil laughter). :crazy: :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't realize how soon Easter was, and had the whole weekend planned out without planning for Easter! So, I've changed my plans. Instead of going to the blues clubs and the movies, I'm going to play with the MC Easter Menu, and eat marshmallow bunnies.

Jamie is, as I've always said, le artiste extraordinaire!