Dad getting surgery (Part II)

Princeton

Reaction score
My dad is having his gallbladder removed in two weeks. We're a lot more hopeful that there will be no complications, but it's still major surgery all the same, so thoughts and prayers are still appreciated!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Good luck to your dad, Princeton! Make sure he stays positive and plans for things he wants to do after the surgery; keep looking ahead and assume it will all go well. Corny though it sounds it really does work. Best to your family. :smile:

----------------------

Xerus

Reaction score
I know how you feel, Princeton. May Dad had heart surgery last year and came through it okay thanks to a lot of prayers from friends and families. And I'll send you and your Dad my prayers too. In the Name of Jesus, AMEN!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I, too, will be praying for your dad, Princeton. My sister had her gall bladder removed a few years ago and she came out of that fine, so I'm sure your dad will too. :smile:

Princeton

Reaction score
So, the surgery was about two weeks ago and Dad is recovering quite well. The biggest setback is when he's sleeping; he says it feels like all his organs are being streched out. As such, his sleep patterns have been askew ever since the surgery since he doesn't fall asleep until 5AM, and by 9 it's time for him to go to work..