Daffyfan's TMS Outline: Special guest star: Mike Myers

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Since Matt said he wouldn't post another outline for a while, I guess I'll have to sub for him. Here's my second try at a TMS outline. This isn't a continuation of a previous episode which I did before. Here it is:

THE MUPPET SHOW
SPECAIL GUEST STAR: Mike Myers

Opening theme

Gonzo in the beginning of the show: Gonzo blows the trumpet and it shoots off like a rocket launcher.

Curtain: Kermit announces that in honor of the guest Mike Myers, who is famous for his role as Austin Powers, the opening number will be a song from one of his movies.

Opening number: The pigs are seen on motorcycles and wearing leather jackets singing “American Women,” joined by Miss Piggy, also dressed in leather clothes.

Waldorf: What did you think of that hog?

Statler: I didn’t like it. It’s old, torn and all dusty.

Waldorf: Yeah, and the bike is pretty bad too.

(Miss Piggy comes up to the balcony)

Miss Piggy: I heard that! (Karate chops them both)

Backstage: While Beauregard is out of town, Kermit looks into hiring a replacement for him to clean the theater. Mike helps him, by hiring a friend of his, a robot known as a Besbots (Since New Line Cinema owns the copyright on the term “Fesbot.”)

Guest star: Mike (as Austin Powers) does a dance number along with Sweetums and Thog while the Austin Powers theme plays. Female monsters in the background cheer them on.

UK spot: Sweetums and Robin sing Dr. Evil’s version of “Just the Two of Us” with Sweetums as Dr. Evil and Robin as Mini Me

Backstage: The Besbot that was hired to help with the cleaning is not very efficient, so Bunsen makes a machine that would make him more efficent. However, Bunsen’s machine goes out of control, causing the Besbot to go out of control.

At the dance: Once again pining for Kermit, Miss Piggy sings “I’ll Never Fall in Love Again.”

Waldorf: You know, when I met Astoria I told myself I would never fall in love again.

Statler: Why is that?

Waldorf: Because I wouldn’t want to go through the same disaster I went through the first time.

Both: Doh-ho-ho!

Backstage: Kermit is talking to Gonzo about the out of control Besbot in the Muppet Theatre.

Gonzo: Hey, take it easy, Kermit. At least things can’t get any worse.

They find that the Besbot has gotten into Bunsen’s cloning machine and made several copies of himself.

Kermit: Gonzo, how many times have I told you never to say that?

Talk spot: Mike tells Kermit about all the different characters he played in the Austin Powers movies.

Kermit: So of all the characters that you’ve played over the years, which one do you like best?

Mike: I’d have to say that I really like Fat B—(The scene changes before Mike finishes his sentence, because obviously you can’t say the “b” word on The Muppet Show.)

Pigs in Space Part 1: The pigs encounter Fozzie as a frozen Austin Powers. (We’ll refer to him as Houston Powers here because of copyright laws.) Dr. Strangepork invents a blaster that thaws him out. Unfortunately the temperature is too hot and Fozzie burns his butt.

Waldorf: I always new that bear was a “hot” performer.

Statler: Hot, nothing! He’s all washed up.

Crazy Harry appears and pours a bucket of water on them.

Waldorf: How many times have I told you not to use that expression around here?

Pigs in Space Part 2: The pigs battle Besbots that are invading the Swinetrek. Dr. Strangepork uses the blaster that he used before, but finds that it’s out of ammo. All the pigs and Fozzie are attacked.

Waldorf: I gotta say, that was a killer performance.

Statler: Why do you say that?

Waldorf: Everyone in that performance got killed.
The pigs show up in the balcony box with them.

Link: Don’t be too sure.

Statler: Just what we need in here with us. A bunch of hams.

Closing number: Mike and Miss Piggy sing “Beautiful Stranger”

Closing theme

Waldorf: Well, what did you think of that closing number?

Statler: I liked it. That song “Beautiful Stranger” really described Miss Piggy.

Waldorf: You think she’s that beautiful?

Statler: No. I think she’s that strange.

Miss Piggy comes back up and karate chops them both again.

Statler: When will we ever learn?

Zoot’s last note: Zoot’s sax is attacked by a Besbot.

By the way, I only used songs from Austin Powers 2, since that's the only soundtrack I have. If anyone has any more ideas on what I could have included, let me know.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Not bad! (you should have used the Meow Mix song from Austin Powers 1:big_grin: )

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Oh, that's right. I forgot about that one. It would have been funny to maybe have Mike as Dr. Evil sing it to Gaffer or something like that.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Sorry about that. I'll try to include you in my next outline.