dallas mavericks

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
this does not even come close to muppets, but i'm from dallas and if you guys pay any attention to sports particulaly basketball, you'll notice the dallas mavericks, a team that is the #1 basketball team in the nba. and as of last night they beat the indiana pacers who are the 2nd or 3rd best team right now. anyways, with the mavericks as hot as they are right now and having them been put on the map of basketball, where do you think these guys will go? do you think than they'll keep on winnining and going beyond the 2nd round of the playoffs and possibly to the nba finals? keep in mind the mavericks are now 21-3 for this season

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Sorry to have to tell ya, but even though for *right* now the Mavs are #1, the Sacramento Kings are gonna sweep it all come playoffs/finals.

That said, the Mavericks I think are the second best team in the NBA, right under the Kings...and if it wasnt for the Kings the Mavs would be my fave team. They both have international young superstars, a great spirit about them, genuinely nice players, and play really nice new school style. Look for a showdown between the Kings and Mavericks come playoff time to be a barnblazer(if last year's playoff series wa sany indication)

Btw, it's so sweet to see the Lakers now the laughing stock of the NBA. It'd be a miracle if they even made it to the playoffs, idiots. Sacto Kings in 2003!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
haha...guess we'll have to see come playoff time when who is going to beat who....but i never say which team will go all the way..no one is for sure, not even the players for the teams...

as for the lakers......ya i'm glad to see them as one of the worst teams in the nba...don't really care for them at all

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
no one is for sure, not even the players for the teams...

as for the lakers......ya i'm glad to see them as one of the worst teams in the nba...don't really care for them at all
Well while not for sure, I think it's a safe bet the Lakers had their run. I'd be amazed if they made it to the playoffs.

Anyways, one things for sure: The inevitable Kings/Mavericks battle is gonna be a nail biter!

beaker

Reaction score
YAY! It's a Xmas miracle!

Well, while I didnt get any actual presents this Xmas...I did get one very cool one just now...

In front of countless millions on national tv, in the Lakers own court, my Sacramento Kings just defeated the so called Juggernaut! A sweeter victory I couldnt think of...I mean the giant is practically slayed...the Lakers once the top of the world champs, are now practically almost the worst team in the league. The only thing now...those Mavericks...grr....either way this coming spring is gonna be some might epic basketball!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ya i saw that. good job by sacramento to kill the lakers.......shaq isn't doing that good of a job....

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
ya i saw that. good job by sacramento to kill the lakers.......shaq isn't doing that good of a job....

ryan
Shaq has got to be the biggest ddofus clown in the NBA...how he gets all the commercials Im not sure...but he is like a real life version of Baby Huey!

Yeah that game was a great xmas present...just the first step toward claiming victory early next summer:wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
haha, lakers are 2nd to the bottom in the western confernce for the pacific. i know since you hate the lakers that'll make your day. but dallas barely edged out over the hornets with a 83 to 81 win. hope they wise up when they play your sacramento kings! haha..

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
dang it...the kings killed the mavericks last night....the score was so ugly...sacramento butchered the mavericks 123 to 94....

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
dallas is going to have a heck of a time trying to beat the kings if they play the kings in the playoffs...

ryan