Dancing in the rain

Victoria

Reaction score
Hi, there is a skit I haven't seen in yrs and wonder if it is on a video. It was claymation sorta (think Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer type figures) It was a family sitting outside. Parents on the porch swing, pigs in the pen and kids outside. It was really hot and then it starts to rain and the kids begin marching and the pigs roll around....all I remember, but I like it. I can't even hear the music! But it was the coolest thing. Do y'all know what I am talking about? :smile: :confused: :confused:

camillachick

Reaction score
I think I vaguely remember this. There was a soft woman's voice narrating it. I can't tell you anymore about it though.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Victoria said:
Hi, there is a skit I haven't seen in yrs and wonder if it is on a video. It was claymation sorta (think Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer type figures) It was a family sitting outside. Parents on the porch swing, pigs in the pen and kids outside. It was really hot and then it starts to rain and the kids begin marching and the pigs roll around....all I remember, but I like it. I can't even hear the music! But it was the coolest thing. Do y'all know what I am talking about? :smile: :confused: :confused:
it rains and everyone begins dacing. including the animals.

Cheebo

Reaction score
I loved the grover singing in the rain sketch even more. Sesame Too showed it recently.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Victoria said:
they were doing a rain dance right?