Dangerous Beakie?

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Here's a word to the wise, don't ever try and bring the Muppet Labs playset on an airplane as a carry-on. I guess all the high tech gadgetry that Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his Assistant Beaker have been working on looks to the untrained eye like terrorist fodder!:smile: The guards ripped the box open, took everything out, and even inspected Beaker! Maybe they thought his hair would lift up and he'd turn into a pea-shooter or something. It's just a good thing Palisades didn't include Bunsen's shrinking gun! And it's really a good thing I didn't want to keep the toy mint in box.
Another Muppety adventure brought to you by Muppet Labs, where the future is born today.
-Artie

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! That's wild Artie. Thanks for sharing that bit of wisdom with us.

Did anyone have any interesting reactions to the playset or Beaker? Poor Beakie, nothing's sacred for him. :eek:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Um, why were you bringing Muppet Labs and Beaker on as a carry-on anyway? Where you planning on playing with it in between peanut servings?

LOL, we *are* a scary, freaky bunch aren't we?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Um, why were you bringing Muppet Labs and Beaker on as a carry-on anyway? Where you planning on playing with it in between peanut servings?

LOL, we *are* a scary, freaky bunch aren't we?
Well, I wouldn't want to risk damage to mine by baggage handlers! The only Muppet things I'd check through would be life sized frogs, bears, and whatevers!

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL! and i was mad when they took away my pair of scissors!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
I wouldn't want to risk damage to mine by baggage handlers!
If it's any comfort, they don't presevre any more or less care than the monkeys who shipped it to the retailer you bought it from anyway :big_grin:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
Well, I wouldn't want to risk damage to mine by baggage handlers!
LOL! Wouldn't that be ironic.... "I'm going to take this playset on the plane with me because I don't trust the baggage handlers not to crush the box. I want to keep it mint inside mint packaging."

"Um, excuse me, we're going to have to inspect your toy....." RIPPPP, SHREAD, TEAR, MANGLE.....

"meep."

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
LOL! and i was mad when they took away my pair of scissors!
Why do I have the feeling that at the next MuppetFest they're going to be looking for people with scissors?

:big_grin: