Dark Crystal Action Figures

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I think these are Home Made, But boy are they good !

Shown on this page is Kira (FANTASTIC !!) and Chamberlin Skeksis !

Click Here !

See ya

Rufus

Reaction score
Neat! Thanks for posting that link!

A year or so ago I found pictures on the net of an Aughra someone sculpted, and it was really nicely done. I think they did a Mystic too. If I ever find them again I'll post the links (I wasn't part of Muppet Central at that time...)

- R -

beaker

Reaction score
What the heck are you guys talking about? I wish ya could have pasted the jpg itself, as I have looked all over that site and cant find these custom DC figures in question.

Hmmm, sad we have all these retro movie figures by Mcfarlane and no DC figures as of yet. And for the record, those Sideshow monstrosities dont count^_^

radionate

Reaction score
Warrick,

I noticed that on some of the pictures it said something about coming out of models from 18 years ago? What do you guys suppose that means?:confused:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Nate,

Yeah i noticed that, Maybe just that they made the molds all that time ago and they aged badly, So they remade em ?

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
cool, finally got it to work. The Skeksis one is cool, if not a bit Dinseyfied...(looks like a bird, heh) Like I said four years ago, its a shame there is no plans for a Dark Crystal action figure line.

Btw, anybody on here think JHC creature Shop needs to have a Skeksis in glass case at MF2003?