Dark Crystal Dolls

radionate

Reaction score
Hey All,

I just saw the Dark Crystal Dolls (or action figures for those of you who object to the term 'doll'). What does everyone think of these. Personally, I was really excited about them from the pictures I had seen on the web, but when I saw them in person, I thought they were the ugliest things I had ever seen. I'm sure that eventually I will be getting them, but I'm still not totally sure. Maybe if Suncoast puts them on clearance.....

What do those of you who have seen, or bought, these dolls/action figures think? Has anyone on MC bought them yet?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Just Wait. Suncoast has a wacky deal with Sideshow toys (the makers of those) Sideshow also put out a set of the 5 main character from Monty Python and the Holy Grail last December. They retailed for between 30-40 dollars each, and I eventually got them in April for $10 each.
I agree Sideshow dropped the ball on these, they will be on a card table in the back of the store by the end of August.

radionate

Reaction score
Don't you love the discount table at Suncoast. Sometimes you can find some of the coolest stuff dirt cheap. I'm thinking about going back for the autographed picture of the mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas. I think I'll wait though, as they had a ton, and were already down to $15

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Don't you love the discount table at Suncoast. Sometimes you can find some of the coolest stuff dirt cheap. I'm thinking about going back for the autographed picture of the mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas. I think I'll wait though, as they had a ton, and were already down to $15
Go and ask them to scan the price for you. Suncoast is notorious for not marking things properly and it is usually cheaper in the computer. All of the NBX stuff should be at least 75% off. I think I paid $7.50 for the auto'd pic of the mayor last week when I was getting my EB Piggy. I also got an NBX Metal lunchbox for $5 , a LSB watch for $6, a hawaiin style shirt for $10 and a scientist nodder for $2.50.