1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

"Dark Crystal" Fan Sites

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by John Kotila, Dec 16, 2014.

1. John Kotila

John Kotila New Member

2. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

Thanks for posting this, I was never aware that DC had its own forums - I signed up a few days ago, but my account hasn't been activated yet. Anyone know if the webmaster for darkcrystal.com is on vacation?

3. Mystic Master

Mystic Master Member

Just thought I'd post this disappointing news here, for everyone else that used the darkcrystal.com forums:

"The forums are no longer active and now exist as an archive of the former topics. We hope you'll join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/darkcrystal) or Twitter(twitter.com/darkcrystal), where we will be posting regular updates about the new Netflix project.
    With regards,
    The Jim Henson Company"

They were closed without notice - I only found out when I attempted to post some news. Such a shame, but they were poorly managed the entire time I used them. Would have been better if a fan managed them instead.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Wonder why they shut down.