1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dark Crystal/Labyrinth 2012 2-Disc Blu-Ray Reissue

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by jvcarroll, Apr 7, 2012.

1. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Yup. It's that time again...

The folks at Columbia TriStar are reissuing the Dark Crystal & Labyrinth, but this time they're together in a 2-disc Blu-ray set. On the up-side, these seem to be the same discs with the same cover art, just more compact.

If you have it already, you won't feel double-dipped. If you don't have the films, well this is a good opportunity for a two-fer.
    [​IMG]
    May 29, 2012 - $27.99​
  2. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

They should release the complete workprints for these movies. Plus all the unreleased stuff, like fashion shows, Ludo with Lady Di, merchandise stuff, etc.
    jvcarroll likes this.
  3. monster maker

monster maker New Member

I agree, with more behind the scenes stuff, i'm just greedy i guess, lol
    jvcarroll likes this.
  4. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Hm. I already have both on DVD and The Labyrinth on Blu Ray, so I may have to pass for now.