DarkCrystal.com

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

whilst looking for new information on 'The Power of the Dark Crystal', I know, I'm still ever hopeful, I came across an updated Dark Crystal website. They have great contend and a forum on there too, no one has posted as yet.

I'm not sure how long this has been up, usually I'm late in the day with most things as I don't keep myself up to date as I did years ago. Anyway, I really liked this site and wanted to share with all my Dark Crystal friends, sorry if this has already been posted.

Hope you are all well

Leanne
x

MtnCreekDawn

Reaction score
I think it *just* started. I found it because I follow some of the Henson-related pages on Facebook, and they announced it today. So you are clearly on top of things!

--Dawn

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
WoW, I'm quite impressed with myself on this one then. I think I must have been the first person to sign up on the community board as when I first discovered it the site there was no activity on the forums. I thought it may have been a random site, but a really good random site, that's why I wanted to let you guys know about it.

I then saw a post from Henson on Facebook last night regarding the new site and I couldn't believe it. Does this mean there will be further interest in TDC and may I even be as bold to a possibility TPOTDC? My heart just skipped a beat. :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
Wow, there are some rare photos in the Galleries I have never seen before!