1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

DarkCrystal.com

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by LeanneFuller, Jul 18, 2013.

1. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Hello Everyone,

whilst looking for new information on 'The Power of the Dark Crystal', I know, I'm still ever hopeful, I came across an updated Dark Crystal website. They have great contend and a forum on there too, no one has posted as yet.

I'm not sure how long this has been up, usually I'm late in the day with most things as I don't keep myself up to date as I did years ago. Anyway, I really liked this site and wanted to share with all my Dark Crystal friends, sorry if this has already been posted.

Hope you are all well

Leanne
    x

2. MtnCreekDawn

MtnCreekDawn New Member

I think it *just* started. I found it because I follow some of the Henson-related pages on Facebook, and they announced it today. So you are clearly on top of things!

--Dawn

3. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

WoW, I'm quite impressed with myself on this one then. I think I must have been the first person to sign up on the community board as when I first discovered it the site there was no activity on the forums. I thought it may have been a random site, but a really good random site, that's why I wanted to let you guys know about it.

I then saw a post from Henson on Facebook last night regarding the new site and I couldn't believe it. Does this mean there will be further interest in TDC and may I even be as bold to a possibility TPOTDC? My heart just skipped a beat. :)

4. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Wow, there are some rare photos in the Galleries I have never seen before!