1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dave & Brian watch Muppets Christmas Carol

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Space Muppet, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Space Muppet

Space Muppet New Member

I came across a YouTube video in which Dave Goelz & Brian Henson watched scenes from 'Muppets Christmas Carol' & commented on it. Fun to watch, but at the same time it made me a little sad. Whenever one of Steve Whitmire's characters came on they referred to just the character & made no mention of Steve. Seems like they're trying to wipe his existence away, as well as his contributions.

I have no idea what caused the recent 'stuff' between Whitmire & the rest of the gang, but at the very least I would think they could mention him by name.

Just the ramblings of an old man here...

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Not once in this post did you say the phrases, "Even as we speak," or, "Just sayin'"? You must not be the real Greg Jarnigan! :p

Space Muppet likes this.
  3. Space Muppet

Space Muppet New Member

Heh! It's me, I swear! Just sayin'...

4. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

It's just like the recent SS video where Ryan Dillon wouldn't name-drop Kevin Clash; it wasn't necessary to, but I kinda got the impression he intentionally avoided it.

Space Muppet likes this.
  5. Whatnot1988

Whatnot1988 Active Member

Speaking of this video, I wonder why they didn't explain how they did the scene where Gonzo accidentally lit Rizzo on fire. That would've been awfully painful for Steve...