Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire at the Atlanta History Center - 11/16/08

ngreen522

Reaction score
You lucky son of a gun! Do you know how many times I went to the exhibit in DC, just hoping that one of them might show up to see it. And I went at prime times too, like the first day it opened, and the first day they started showing films. ... Thank you so much for posting this, ... but dang it if I'm not the biggest hater right now. I'm so jealous.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
This past weekend, I got to see and meet Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire at their appearance at the Atlanta History Center the weekend of November 15th and 16th. They were there both days but we only got to go on Sunday. Here's the rundown, including photos and videos on my blog:

http://loosetoon.blogspot.com/2008/11/muppet-performers-dave-goelz-and-steve.html
VERY very cool. Thank you for sharing the pics and everything. Steve and Dave are both the nicest guys in person, I've met them several times myself though I haven't seen Steve since 2003.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Dude. Way cool.

When are you gonna pitch a new Muppets cartoon to someone at Muppet Studios? Sigh, animators are my heroes. :big_grin:

You're lucky man! Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony

ploobis

Reaction score
This past weekend, I got to see and meet Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire at their appearance at the Atlanta History Center the weekend of November 15th and 16th. They were there both days but we only got to go on Sunday. Here's the rundown, including photos and videos on my blog:

http://loosetoon.blogspot.com/2008/11/muppet-performers-dave-goelz-and-steve.html
WOW! That was awesome! Thank you for sharing that with us.

I love Dave's story on Gonzo's broken eye mechanism!

What other kind of questions were they asked? Did they talk a little about the new Letters to Santa special?

I wish I was there that day.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I wish that Steve would get over his fear or whaterver he has and come join us here on Muppet Central.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thanks for for sharing! That was really great! Dave sounds a lot like Dr. Bunsen Honeydew! :confused: