1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dave Goelz fan mail

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppetfan2011, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

Hi all!
    I just received a letter i recently wrote to Dave Goelz marked return to sender, does anyone know where i can send it to him or did he stop writing to his fans? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me know i would love to get his autograph.
  2. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I tried writing to him a while back, and I never heard back from him. It breaks my heart a little. But, yeah, if anyone has a reliable address I'd love to write him again.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

What adress did you send it to?
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I dunno. I used to have it, but I lost it.
  5. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

Muppet fan 123:
    The address i used was
    The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail
    P.O. Box 20726
    New York,NY 10023
    Do you have another i may try?
  6. Muppet fan 123

Oh.. I was about to use this adress to mail JHC. What did you get back? Here, are a few adresses you might find useful.
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/muppets.shtml#5
  7. Muppet fan 123

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that the fasted way to get Fanmail to them these days would be to send it via. Disney. Any suggestions on the best address to use there?

Remember the "Postcards to Steve" campaign (related to the One Muppet, One Voice campaign). What address did we use for those?
  9. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

Maybe the best way to send my letter is to the California address, maybe i'll try that, thanks everybody Happy Holidays and Happy Muppet days!
  10. roastnebrie

roastnebrie Member

did you name Gonzo after the Ted Nugent album?
  11. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

roastnerbie what the heck are you talking about?
  12. Muppet fan 123

So you adressed it to Dave Goelz at this adress? I don't think Dave does anything Henson Company related anymore
  13. Muppetfan2011

Muppetfan2011 Member

any other ideas? cuz i really would like to get an autograph from someone if not Dave
  14. Muppet fan 123

Well, old members on the forum here remeber Jerry Nelson posting every so often. His name was twiddlebug not to get mixed up with another person with a similar name. Anyway I checked it up on the member section of the forum and it said his last post was in 2006. He wasn't on here since. (Bummer for newer members like you and me)
  15. MuppetFromSpace

MuppetFromSpace New Member

I just got on the phone with Disney and they said it would be impossible to get an autograph from ANY of the muppeteers. Although, I did call Sesame Street and they said if you send something with a self addressed stamped envelope you are 75% guaranteed to get it back signed! Here is the address:

Sesame Workshop
    1 Lincoln Plaza, 2nd Floor
    New York, NY 10023
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  16. Jerry Nelson has been here more recently, but it was using a different name. (Perhaps it's only a representative?) Check out some of the posts at the end of this page:
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/how-is-jerry-nelson-doing.2198/page-11
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  17. Katy Kane

Katy Kane New Member

I am so grateful for this thread. My son is 5 and has "written" a letter to The Muppets. He wants them to come to our house to visit him. I sent the letter to the address listed above (The Jim Henson Company Fan Mail, P.O. Box 20726, New York,NY 10023) and it was returned. So, now I will try the Sesame Workshop. Thank you so much! I'll post back if I hear something.
  18. Muppet fan 123

Hey everyone!
    Just to let you know, I was given this adress by a director from I Am Big Bird (The Carol Spinney Story) and he said the best way to send a letter would be through this adress.

Sesame Workshop
    1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
    New York, NY, 10023
  19. Katy Kane

Katy Kane New Member

Wow! Thank you so very much!
  20. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

soo do you have to send your own picture for them to sign?