1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dave Goelz hosting "The Dark Crystal " screening in SF on 2/4/2012!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by KermieBaby47, Feb 4, 2012.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

It's at the Castro Theatre in San Francisco at 11:00 am. Tickets are $10 each, but I dunno if you can buy them at the door, or if they were/are pre-sale only. I dont have any contact info, I'd just seen this article linked through Twitter the other night, and just NOW realized I didn't share the news here. DUH! :)

Anyway, the article says that Dave will be hosting, lots of behind the scenes stuff, maybe even a q&a IIRC. SO! If you're in or near SF tomorrow morning, be sure to check it out!! :D

Here's a link to the article in the San Francisco Bay Guardian: http://www.sfbg.com/2012/02/01/cheers-puppeteers
  2. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

Times like this I wished I lived in the U.S. Would Love to meet Mr. Goelz.
  3. KermieBaby47

It's starting right now! Well, assuming there were zero Muppety delays of course, ha ha.
  4. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Me too!!!
  5. KermieBaby47

I wonder if anyone from MC was able to make this screening? I'd love to hear how it all went.
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I WANNA COME!!!!