David Bowie

Party_Animal

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of David Bowie. I loved him in Labyrinth and I love his music. :sing: I was curious if anyone else is a fan of his. :excited: Anyone have a favorite song from Labyrinth or one of his other CD's?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, I'm not generally a huge fan of Bowie's music, but I love his "Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth" with Bing Crosby. I also heard that he sang Paul Simon's "America" as the opening to his 9-11 tribute show, which I missed, but I'd love to hear that.
Erin

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
david bowie...woo hoo!

Party_Animal said:
I'm a big fan of David Bowie. I loved him in Labyrinth and I love his music. :sing: I was curious if anyone else is a fan of his. :excited: Anyone have a favorite song from Labyrinth or one of his other CD's?
i LOVE david bowie, always have. he's awesome! :flirt:
even before labyrinth came out, he was a fave of mine!

one of my most favorite songs of his is "dancing in the streets" with mick jagger. excellent video, great song.

i have his cd 'changebowie'. 'changes' is a cool song.

my fave song from labyrinth of his is definately 'as the world falls down', 'within you' runs a close second.

anyhoo, speaking of bowie..have ya seen any of his other movies?
he's actually been in a lot of movies, great actor he is.
i love him, he's awesome...but he's got a few strange movies out there and i mean 'out there'.
man, like had insomnia one night, so i was flippin thru the stations and saw a movie with him around 2 am, whoa kinda freaky.
hee hee...gotta love him. :cool:

dmx10101

Reaction score
I've heard his name before, what kind of music does he do?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kind of a pop rock 80's sounding thing...ever heard the songs on the Labyrinth soundtrack? That kind of music.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Kind of a pop rock 80's sounding thing...ever heard the songs on the Labyrinth soundtrack? That kind of music.
Thanks for the info.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You got that soundtrack? If not (and this goes for anybody) send me an audio tape and a postage paid return envelope and I'll copy it off for ya. I would search out the original dealio tho, because it's got the movie poster on the front (I think).

Party_Animal

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
anyhoo, speaking of bowie..have ya seen any of his other movies?
he's actually been in a lot of movies, great actor he is.
i love him, he's awesome...but he's got a few strange movies out there and i mean 'out there'.
man, like had insomnia one night, so i was flippin thru the stations and saw a movie with him around 2 am, whoa kinda freaky.
hee hee...gotta love him. :cool:
I saw one of the other movies he was in and I can't think of the name but I think Jeff Goldblum was in it. And Jim Henson did a cameo in it. And I saw part of Mr.Ripley's Secret. (I think that's the title.) I have a bad memory. :embarrassed: He has done a lot of things that are 'out there' but your right you gotta love him. :flirt:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You got that soundtrack? If not (and this goes for anybody) send me an audio tape and a postage paid return envelope and I'll copy it off for ya. I would search out the original dealio tho, because it's got the movie poster on the front (I think).
I bought a CD in the soundtracks section at Barnes & Noble...You may want to check out there for that...