Dealing with depression and anxiety

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know sometimes it just feels like the whole world won't be happy until you're miserable...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
So, stick a finger in the world's face and be happy instead...just to tick 'em off. Hah!

--------------

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Had a major anxiety attack throughout the course of today. It got pretty ugly. I feel a bit calmer now, but still frazzled and my stomach feels like it's angry with me. Not fun.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sorry heralde. Hope you're feeling better this morning.
So, stick a finger in the world's face and be happy instead...just to tick 'em off. Hah!
Had a major anxiety attack throughout the course of today. It got pretty ugly. I feel a bit calmer now, but still frazzled and my stomach feels like it's angry with me. Not fun.
Thanks guys, yeah it's better today. It's nice how things can change from the beginning of the week to the end. I definitely understand how you feel Charlie and hope things are calmer now.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thanks guys, yeah it's better today. It's nice how things can change from the beginning of the week to the end. I definitely understand how you feel Charlie and hope things are calmer now.
Glad you're feeling better. I'm feeling a bit better though still a bit shaky.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Charlie, hope things are smoothing out for you. Remember, you are in the best of all possible worlds right now --

Rhonda: You quoting Voltaire?

Er, no. Just going to point out that being able to live someplace rent-free and leisurely look for a job while doing applications for grad school to further put off your entry into the real world...is a pretty sweet gig! :wink: Hang in there.
----------------

Lola p

Reaction score
People SERIOUSLY tick me off:

I am bullied REGULARY, And The stupid consuler people seem to never talk to the kids who do it....

And when they do, They dont stop. They just give a little puppy dog face and apologize...

5 seconds later it starts again..... Its got me really, relly nervous to go to school everyday....

Which is why I tried to get online schooling. My dad, however, Doesnt know A THING on my school situation, so he doesnt think its bad....

So he told me if I did the online school, He would not support me, Whick is worse than telling me no....

3. Froging. Days.

After school was in FOR 3 DAYS it started quickly again. HE STILL doesnt see a problem....

Just.... Arg.... I'm frustrated!