Dealing with depression and anxiety

charlietheowl

Reaction score
With my stress level increasing along with my workload, I may not be coming on MC for awhile. I really don't know. Either way, keep me in your thoughts.
I hope things get better for you soon. Keep your head up and let us know how you're doing,

jgidley

Reaction score
With my stress level increasing along with my workload, I may not be coming on MC for awhile. I really don't know. Either way, keep me in your thoughts.
I hope you do alright Mo. Good luck!:big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm still trying to gather the courage to share my own anxiety on here but it's so hard when your such a private person. :frown:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Yeah, don't worry, Pink. I understand I ya feel. Talk about it in your own time. *hugs*

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Just do whatever's comfortable for you, Pink. Everyone's different and has their own ways of dealing with their anxieties. We're here for you if you need us.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thanks for being so understanding guys your the best. What's frustrating is that I WANT to talk about it it's just gathering up the courage to do it if that makes any sense?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Makes total sense, but don't fret. Your courage will come to you.

Urgh, I sound so cheesy.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That makes sense. I was nervous about sharing my anxieties with people at first because I was fearful of their reactions to it. It's a delicate situation, and I don't blame you for being reluctant to share anything until you're more comfortable. :sympathy:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Stepping out of your comfort zone I've found is one of the hardest things to do at least for me. The thing is is I think most of you guys as my friends. Like I said some of you are better friends then my real life friends. For one thing not many of the people in my life know I'm a HUGE Muppets fan simply because I just know they won't understand because their not into it. My husband likes the Muppets but he's not the extreme fan that I am. Lol. But outside of that I don't really say much to anyone else. Plus I think most people think Muppets is still for kids and it's not even worth explaining it to them if their not into it ya know? So I want to be able to share and I think I probably will once I feel the time is right. But until then like I said I am always here for you guys as well!

EDITED that a bit. LOL