Dealing with depression and anxiety

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Man I can sooooooooooo relate to this. When people get like that I just try really hard to distance myself away from them. Although sometimes in my case it's hard cause some of those people are family. -_-
You understand me perfectly, lol.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Family or not, if someone wants to drag you down to their misery, you have every right to distance yourself; even to tell them, "Sorry, but your insistence on wallowing in your bad feelings isn't something I need in my life. If you refuse to be helped, then at least please leave me alone until your mood improves." It's much healthier and doesn't need to be hateful.

---------

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I feel better now. Lately, something happens that triggers me to get depressed for a few hours. I know everyone gets it every now and then but I think it's been happening more than it should.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That happens to me sometimes. I think it might be a hormonal thing or something, or maybe being over-tired. It's annoying, but I find that quiet time and rest helps me feel better.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Stressed because my new work schedule doesn't allow for much creative time. I'm STILL stuck on my last chapter of fanfic, and have only bits of a big drawing done, because the middle of the afternoon was never a productive time for me and right now that's about all I've got to work with for me time.

Hoping this changes after the new year. Not sleeping much and anxious over personal things. At least I'll get a break from it all this coming weekend.
------------