Deepest darkest secrets...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
When I was in the library studying, I got bored and had a idea. I grabbed a book, went to a shelf on the 2nd floor, put it on a shelf, grabbed the book next to it, walked back to the first floor to another shelf, put the book there, grabbed the book next to it, went to the 2nd again, put the book on another shelf, grabbed the book next to it and so on so on so on. They are problably still figuring out wich book belongs where:smile:
That's absolutely HILARIOUS!!:big_grin: I'm so doing that at my library when I get the chance! There's a super mean security guy there who thought I was trying to steal a book once. :boo:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter

Sarah, you actually just made my day!:flirt:
well then we were both nice to eachother today....

Sarah

i thank you again for that e-mail.....it meant the world for the thoughts behind it

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tommie
When I was in the library studying, I got bored and had a idea. I grabbed a book, went to a shelf on the 2nd floor, put it on a shelf, grabbed the book next to it, walked back to the first floor to another shelf, put the book there, grabbed the book next to it, went to the 2nd again, put the book on another shelf, grabbed the book next to it and so on so on so on. They are problably still figuring out wich book belongs where:smile:
What a horrible, awful, terrible... why... I just can't even say... I am .....

*speechless*

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
That's absolutely HILARIOUS!!:big_grin: I'm so doing that at my library when I get the chance! There's a super mean security guy there who thought I was trying to steal a book once. :boo:
You tried to *steal* a book from the library?!!

You people are wicked, and I am not kidding.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
You tried to *steal* a book from the library?!!

You people are wicked, and I am not kidding.
No, no, no. I forgot to check it out so the alarm went out and they mean old man wouldn't even let me walk to the check out desk by myself and he was very rude to me about the whole incident. I don't STEAL....except for that spoon from the resturant that one time.....:embarrassed: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
except for that spoon from the resturant that one time.....:embarrassed: :big_grin:
I took tongs from a salad bar once. They were just something I had to have.

That, and the salt and pepper.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I took tongs from a salad bar once. They were just something I had to have.
Well of course. Everybody needs tongs.:smile: