1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Del's Vegas Comedy Binge

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by GelflingWaldo, Dec 1, 2007.

1. GelflingWaldo New Member

The Jim Henson Company’s Del Kastle, co-star of the 2006 Henson/TBS pilot "The Late Night Buffet", recently attended The Comedy Festival in Las Vegas to film exclusive webisodes for TBS.com. The hilarious series, entitled "Del's Vegas Comedy Binge", is now up on TBS.com and features exclusive five-day coverage of the Comedy Festival by the renowned Delbert Kestle (performed by Bill Barretta) along with interviews and appearances by Wayne Newton, Frank Caliendo, Bill Engvall, and others.

2. TheJimHensonHour New Member

That was pretty good thanks for letting us know!
    I really like these new Henson puppets allot.
    I really wish they would bring Late Night Buffet out.
  3. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Funnneee! I liked it. And it showcases Barretta's talents with puppetry and improvisation away from his coworkers. His Muppet characters rarely get that opportunity. If only they could bring some of this spark to Tinseltown. ;)
  4. beaker Well-Known Member

Glorious! Henson Alternative brand is really coming together.

I notice in both Del and Tinseltown they are using a kind of full bodied muppet that seems scaled down?