Deluxe Muppet Stage Plaset

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Hey all,

First this is the one that really got me second thinking my original plan to only get Electric Mayhem stuff. When I read about this I let out a "Whoop!" big enough to startle my wife and she wasn't even in the room. Sweetums is my number 2 favorite muppet after Animal (and closely followed by the "yupyupyupyupyup" aleins from Sesame St.) But I didn't expect to see him included in the line due to scale. This is going to be so Hoopy!

On to my point:
I happened to get one of those Burger King-Lord of the Rings goblets from an aunt last Christmas. You know, the ones that have the light-up base? Anyway... I took the base off it to see if the LED would look like a stage light if I pointed it at Dr. Teeth and WOW! I wish I'd have had a chance to suggest this before the EM stage was finished but since you're still working on this one maybe ya'll could look into adding some LED lights as part of the Super Stage Playset? They're small, they don't heat up enough to be a hazard and it would look so cool! I imagine at a low enough current you could probably run 8 or 10 of them off one watch battery.
J~

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
hmmm...

*wishes he was at home to try to bases of his LOTR goblets on muppet figures* :stick_out_tongue:

kmcphoto

Reaction score
Where did you read about Sweetums being added to the line, and what set are you glad is being made? Both of my questions are from two different replys.

C'irdan

Reaction score
The Neverhood??

I noticed you used the word "hoopy" please tell me because I am dying to know...is this a reference to The Neverhood??? If you don't know what The Neverhood is..then just nevermind me...but I am a Neverhood fan and that is the word most used by 'hood fans...

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Re: The Neverhood??

Originally posted by C'irdan
I noticed you used the word "hoopy" please tell me because I am dying to know...is this a reference to The Neverhood??? If you don't know what The Neverhood is..then just nevermind me...but I am a Neverhood fan and that is the word most used by 'hood fans...
No, never heard of the "hood. I got "Hoopy" from Douglas Addams' Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy series. As in "He's one hoopy frood!" -trans- "He's a very cool guy!"
J~

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
That seems to be the concensus. Everybody is for it. Some people are torn over weather or not to make it large enough to put the other playsets on the stage. Ken took a bunch of input about it and then informed us that they're(Palisades) going to sit on it for a while and try to come up with the best solution.
All of this is re-capped in case you hadn't caught it in the "Ask Ken" thread.
J~