Desktop Contest Winners Announced!!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
I *would* read your story, but the super tiny tiny print on the webpage (even on my huge computer screen) is preventing me.

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
So did the runners-up win a prize?
Apparently so! I got an automographed Piggy in the mail today. Unfortunately, it looks like my UPS guy was drop kicking my packages again, 'cause the side of the box was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay dented, and the bubble that holds the figure got hit so hard it was pulling a way from the blister card. I woulda liked to have kept that one in it's box. :/

Sh.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Struble
Apparently so! I got an automographed Piggy in the mail today. Unfortunately, it looks like my UPS guy was drop kicking my packages again, 'cause the side of the box was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay dented, and the bubble that holds the figure got hit so hard it was pulling a way from the blister card. I woulda liked to have kept that one in it's box. :/

Sh.
Sounds like these things were not packed very carefully. What a shame. That one *would* have been nice to keep in the box, being that it is signed and all!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
We packed that stuff GREAT. We are really racking our brains over UPS...tryin to come up with some solution because it seems like they treat their boxes like ***. In any case...let Tony know in an e-mail at the collector club address what was dinged and we'll replace it.

Luke

Reaction score
Jeez this is a shame. Ken, i think you should either a) send Stewart out to mall the UPS guy, or b) treat the UPS guy like he treats your boxes !!!!!

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
We packed that stuff GREAT. We are really racking our brains over UPS...tryin to come up with some solution because it seems like they treat their boxes like ***. In any case...let Tony know in an e-mail at the collector club address what was dinged and we'll replace it.
Yeah. It was packed well. It was in a nice sizable box with lots of packing peanuts, but the dent in it was SUPER BIG. Looked like it took a big fall onto the corner of a wooden crate or something that didn't give nearly as much as my box did. I just think the UPS guys play kickball with the light packages.

I'll drop that e-mail now.

Sh.

MM-III

Reaction score
Just FYI...

My signed piggy arrived today and it was in perfect condition... perhaps this is a regional problem?

Thom

Reaction score
No problems with my lab either. Perfect condition.