Desperately seeking Rowlf

Dr. Bob

Reaction score
hi there,

does anybody want to sell his / her Rowlf hand puppet? i'd love to get one...

bob

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hello!

Hello there Dr. Bob! Welcome to Muppet Central! Have you tried e-bay yet? That's where I got mine, at not a bad price. Glad to have another Rowlf fan on the board, i hope you find what your looking for. He's a great puppet!

If you are seeking out other rowlf stuff there's a new Rowlf polystone bust coming out next month, it will set you back 60 bucks, but later next year there will be a Rowlf (dressed in tux with piano)action figure coming out in the muppet show action figure series,then later a reguler Rowlf, and posable Dr Bob figuer as well. There is also a new Rowlf modle Nascar, but it seems nobody cares for nascar anyways. This is just incase you haven't heard off this news yet.

c-ya around, take care!

Zack)Rowf the, YES! I've got milk! I don't want anymore milk! I want Rowlf! Got Rowlf? Dog.

Dr. Bob

Reaction score
hi zack!

thx for those hints! i scanned e-bay already but - nothing. i'll keep my eyes open.

and: yes, rowlf is great - but mostly underrated i think.

cu

bob

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
They had a few Rowlf puppets on ebay a few weeks back - they're sure to turn up again (I see them on there a lot).

dgordon

Reaction score
Rowlf doll

Dr. Bob,

I have a 1978 Rowlf Doll (hand puppet) but, with no box. I would consider him to be in fair condition. (probably about 7.5 out of 10) He was played with a lot.

I am not really wanting to sell him but, more or less curious to know how much he is worth. I have just finished looking on ebay and a few other sites. None of these sites except this site talks about Rowlf.

Again .. I am not wanting to sell him but, curious to know how much he is worth. This is one of my toys from when I was little that I still have.

Given the information above how much would you say he is worth.

thanks
dgordon

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
dgordon

Given the information above how much would you say he is worth.

Priceless......Sorry i got muppet mastercard stuck in my head.

I'm sorry, i don't reallyknow, i know that i got my Rowlf for under 30 on e-bay early this year. to me he's priceless now;-)

Zack)Rowlf the,rizzo: there aren't any cat's in this one are there?....fozzie: I don't think sooo??...Dog.