desperatly needed

muppetmad

Reaction score
I really really need a plush backpack of Animal :halo: but i don't know where to get them ....if anyone could give me a link or help in anyway it would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you :wink:

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppetmad
I really really need a plush backpack of Animal :halo: but i don't know where to get them ....if anyone could give me a link or help in anyway it would be greatly appriciated.

Thank you :wink:
why do you NEED one? Did you borrow your friends backpack without asking,s et it on fire accidently, tried to extinguish the fire with patroll, set the whole house on fire, painted over the whole house and now you need a new packback to replace the extra crispy one so your friend won't expect a thing when he/she gets back from holiday?

just a thougth...

leliebel

Reaction score
you could always kidnap animal and sow some straps on him...

And try not to get eaten when your wearing him...

muppetmad

Reaction score
yay another ********:sleep: thanks for all the effort you put into your replies:rolleyes: but the reason i need an Animal Muppet backpack is because i have wanted one for years and since getting a new computer just thought i would politely ask people on line where i would get one ......because i can't find one....i thought that's what these wanted boards were for ....not for retards to spout off sarcastic and 'funny' sentences ......by the way ...*** is and i quote ''Patroll'' ??? :smirk:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome aboard, muppetmad!

First of all, I'm not entirely certain if there was ever an Animal backpack made. If so, I've never heard of it.

If you're really interested in an Animal backpack, though, you might be able to make one yourself. They sell large plush Animal dolls online. You could take one of them and turn it into a backpack. That way, you could also use his arms/legs as shoulder straps. Make it look like he's holding on to you.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

:halo:

Oh, and, please. While we all like to pick on each other here (sometimes we go overboard), this is a friendly forum, and many of us would like it to remain so.

muppetmad

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome!

That's cool... thanks for the tip on making my own back pack ....but i know the real animal backpacks are in existence ....you can get them here http://www.ebags.com/products/index.cfm?sourceid=AAX::00016588365934768412&ModelID=2163 i just found it but they are completely sold out :frown: ...they are pretty pricy and quite rare i think ........but yeah i'd like to make my own ...i might try it if all else fails.

P.S ....i just got P'd off coz i though this board was full of sarcastic no hopers like the weezer boards lol....but its ok here ......i'm not a nasty person...i promise:halo: :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

leliebel

Reaction score
yay another ********:sleep: thanks for all the effort you put into your replies:rolleyes: but the reason i need an Animal Muppet backpack is because i have wanted one for years and since getting a new computer just thought i would politely ask people on line where i would get one ......because i can't find one....i thought that's what these wanted boards were for ....not for retards to spout off sarcastic and 'funny' sentences ......by the way ...*** is and i quote ''Patroll'' ??? :smirk:
I'm a nice person really...

WARNING THE COMPLETE TRUTH COMMING UP

I tried to look for you, but I have no idea wear to start, I googled for a while, but could find anyting, but wanted to post something anyway because the thread was so empty...
END OF THE COMPLETE TRUTH

There, is that better?

lol, the counting to 10 thing really works!

leliebel

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome!

That's cool... thanks for the tip on making my own back pack ....but i know the real animal backpacks are in existence ....you can get them here http://www.ebags.com/products/index.cfm?sourceid=AAX::00016588365934768412&ModelID=2163 i just found it but they are completely sold out :frown: ...they are pretty pricy and quite rare i think ........but yeah i'd like to make my own ...i might try it if all else fails.

P.S ....i just got P'd off coz i though this board was full of sarcastic no hopers like the weezer boards lol....but its ok here ......i'm not a nasty person...i promise:halo: :stick_out_tongue: :wink:
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, so don't try to hurt mine... You won't succeed, it takes a lot more than that.

And about my spelling, my native language is dutch and it has been quit a while since I had to write in english, and I meant Petroll (I think), like gasoline?

muppetmad

Reaction score
ok i feel guilty now :embarrassed: .........it's just you know the kind of nasty messages/people you can get on these type of boards .....and i thought you were being nasty/sarcastic to me .... you don't have to get all anal about it though :attitude: ....but i understand now and i apologize :smile:.

P.S thank you for looking for me ...i do appriciate it.

BaudGirl

Reaction score
I don't know if it's exactly what you were looking for, but they have some Animal backpacks on Ebay. There just of his face though, not sure if you wanted the full bodied kind.

Just type in Muppets Animal and they should come up. I suck at computer stuff so sorry I couldn't just give you the direct link.

Good Luck!