desperatly needed

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppetmad
ok i feel guilty now :embarrassed: .........it's just you know the kind of nasty messages/people you can get on these type of boards .....and i thought you were being nasty/sarcastic to me .... you don't have to get all anal about it though :attitude: ....but i understand now and i apologize :smile:.

P.S thank you for looking for me ...i do appriciate it.
good, as long as we have that sorted...

*huggles*

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Here's a few Animal backpacks on e-bay you might want to check out. Unfortunately the first one ends in about 7 hours but I just found it. Nothing else, it should give you a good idea of the price they sell for.

Animal Backpack 1

Animal backpack 2

I just typed in the e-bay search 'muppet* animal backpack'

Hope this helps.

muppetmad

Reaction score
*huggles * to you too leliebel

Thank you MuppetsRule for the links to Ebay for the back packs so so much....but i think i have missed them :frown: but hopefully there will be another one soon.
I'll keep checking back :wink:

muppetmad

Reaction score
oop .....yay no i got it ...i'm the higest bidder for it at the mo...£10.00 ...and it's £35 on that other website i mentioned ......yay oh i hope i win so bad ...thanks for telling me about it .....2 hourse to go .........eek i hope i'm not snippered :concern: .....wish me luck!

*Melanie runs around the room in suspence*

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Welcome to the wonderful world of eBay.

My mother and I do a lot of buying and selling on eBay, and we have been sniped many, many times. The other wonderful eBay scenario that always makes me ex-freakin'-static goes something like this:

Matt bids on comic book set which has 2 days left until the auction's completion. The minimum bid is $20, but since Matt really wants the set, he bids $60. Matt is winning with his $20 bid, until about an hour until the auction's end, at which point, the same person bids at the minimum bid amount. 20 times. Finally, the nitwit decides it isn't worth the price he's brought the auction to: $50.00. :mad: :mad:

Be careful. The web of eBay and that which lies there within is a tangled, tangled mess. :wink:

-Matt

muppetmad

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help and support guys...you rock!....thanks for the link MuppetDanny...i shall check it out...but i'm still hoping to preferably buy from a proper bag site because i have bought stuff from ebay before and it has either not turned up...when i have sent the money or it's been less than mint condition to say the least but i'll give it a try.

Thanks again everyone:big_grin:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I have not had any bad experiences yet buying on e-bay. The quality of the product has always been great and everything has shown up on time. (knock on wood) Just make sure you check the feedback rating.

Don't worry too much about getting sniped at the end. I think the animal backpack is an item that will show up quite often and if you don't win this one there will always be another. Don't let the fact that you might get sniped force you to overpay.