Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
"Come, on. You know that I can so beat you guys with my exceeding greatness in the sport games!" Nurse Tounges commented.
"Incorrect. It is I who shall win with my upper hand in the IQ games." Bunsen interjected.
"Hey guys, stop fighting." Misty calmly said. "Besides, everyone knows that I'm the best at the Sci-fi games."
"GUYS!" Fozzie called out. "I wanna play the game!"
"Sure." Misty said.
"Okay." Nurse Tounges added.
"I'm fine with that." Bunsen said.

The Muppet family was back to as it should be, after Misty came back, and Dimentio was defeated. After that adventure, Misty found a new love for WarioWare, and she found that Ana was her lucky character.

"I'm Ana, as usually." Misty said.
"I think I'll be Mona." Nurse Tounges said.
"Don't let me lose, Dr. Crygor!" Bunsen called out.
"I'm going to be different, I'll be Dribble." Fozzie said.

After the characters were chosen, they chose their challenge. This time it was "Listen to the Doctor".

"I'm first!" Misty said, as soon as the spinner chose her.

Misty had to play her microgame, in which the goal was to plug a finger into a nose, while having a large smile on her face, and the others had to make sure she was smiling. One look at her, and you could tell that she was smiling as big as she could.

"Clap!" Fozzie called out, and the others pressed a button on their controllers, making their characters clap for her.
"I never get tired of that joyful sound." Misty said.
"My turn!" Fozzie called out.

The four played the game for a while, and Misty was the champion.
"Yes! I'm a winner!" Misty called out.
"We're playing WarioWare, not Mario Party." Bunsen muttered.
"Who's up for a round of "Card E-Card"?" Fozzie asked.
"You won't have much time." Kermit said, while dragging a suitcase. "Vacation's starting soon."
"Oh right!" Fozzie said. "Come on, Misty!"
"Right behind you, Foz!" Misty said, as they left to the room they shared.
"I loves the vacations!" Nurse Tounges said, as she headed to the room the band shared.
"I almost forgot! I better go get those test tubes ready!" Bunsen said, and headed to the basement.
"This is going to be some trip." Kermit said, and then left to the bus.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
It's kind of comical to think Bunsen having a liking to Mario games.
LOL!

:stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Waiting to read more of this to know where it's going, how the story will shape up, what to say.
So for now, the only thing I can say is... More please.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 2

"Is everyone whose going here?" Kermit called out. The Muppets that were going were all packed into the bus, with the exception of Sweetums, who was on top of the roof.
"I think we're all here, Uncle Kermit." Robin called out.
"Oh, good. Dr. Teeth, do your stuff." Kermit said, as he took the front seat.
"Eaiser done than said." Dr. Teeth replied, then started up the bus. After that, the others did whatever they wanted.

"I enjoy playing Dong Dong as much as the next person, but do we have to play it like this?" Lips asked.
"Yeah! I like to play it this way!" Hands said.

Lips and Hands were playing a round of Dong Dong, a WarioWare game on Lips' Game Boy Advance. The key to the game is that you share a console, with one person on the L button, and the other on the R button. Hands was hogging up Lips' space, and was almost laying on him.

"Dad, I'm bored." Misty said.
"Go play outside." Floyd simply said.
"We're on the highway." Misty replied. "Nevermind, I know what to do."

Misty then left her seat and walked over to Zoot and Kikit's seat. Zoot was talking to Kikit about something.

"-Awash with flavor!" Zoot finished telling Kikit.
"Hey Zoot! Um, what's two plus two?" Misty asked.
"Well, the force between any two charges is equal to the absolute value of the multiple of the charges divided by 4 pi times the vacuum permittivity times the distance squared between the two charges." Zoot said without any hesitation
"No, no, no, stupid! That's Coulomb's law." Misty said, with a slightly upset tone.
"Oh, right, sorry! Two plus two? That's easy. Twenty-two." Zoot said, going back to a stupid tone.
"Right..." Misty said, then left, while laughing.

Scooter was at a laptop, while Skeeter was watching over the screen.

"What are you doing, little brother?" Skeeter asked.
"Trying to find where exactly we're going." Scooter explained. "The only pages I'm getting for somewhere called 'Diamond City' are for the WarioWare games."
"That's strange." Skeeter said. "Kermit, are we spelling it right?"
"Yep, that's absolutely right." Kermit said.
"But, why can't we find it?" Scooter asked.
"You did." Kermit responded.
"What?" Scooter and Skeeter asked at the same time.
"You've been looking at the right thing for a while." Kermit simply said.
"You mean?" Scooter was at a loss for words.
"Yep."

That was all Kermit had to say before Scooter and Skeeter fainted on the spot.

"I give it seven for the speed, but the quality was lacking at best." Floyd said.
"Will you just quit that?" Kermit said. "Sheesh. I can tell this will be some trip."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Good to know where we're heading. And that was an old joke my dad used to tell, the one about how much is 2 + 2.
Thanks for the new update. Post more soon.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 3

"Wait, so we really are going to the WarioWare Diamond City?" Scooter groggily said. Him and Skeeter had gotten up from their faint, but were still a little tired.
"For the tenth time: yes." Kermit was tired of telling them the truth.
"Why didn't you say it was this one in the first place?" Skeeter asked.
"I wanted to keep it a surprise. Kermit admitted.
"Well, you did a good job." Scooter said.
"Yeah." Kermit said. "Oh, we're here!"

As soon as the bus found a decent parking space and stopped, the gang got off of the bus. Sweetums also got off of the bus. The gang then veiwed their surroundings. Diamond City looked just like it was in the games, except even more beautiful. A calm breeze was blowing the nearby ocean into waves. A mixture of sea salt, exaust fumes, chemicals, and pizza wafted in the air. A few motors could be heard revving, mainly those of motorcyles, cabs, and mopeds. A few bass beats from a club nearby vibrated through the air as well. The entire town had a serene and peaceful feel to it.

"It's beautiful." Misty said, breaking the silence.
"Yep." Floyd said, agreeing with his daughter.
"Fer sure." Janice added.
"Well, it's not always like this." Kermit commented.
"Too true." Zoot added.

As if it was a signal, a high school girl driving a moped with a middle school girl in a sidecar drove past, splashing the gang with a puddle.

"Is that what you mean?" Miss Piggy crossly said.
"Yep." Kermit replied.
"Who WAS that?" Gonzo asked.
"That was just Mona and Patsy." Kermit said. "They're doing their pizza deliveries right now."
"Where do they work?" Scooter asked. "I could use a place to work at here to earn some money."
"A place called Mona Pizza." Zoot said.
"Good job Zoot." Kermit said. "You get a cookie."
"Fwee!" Zoot said, jumping up to catch the cookie that was thrown up in the air.
"Come on, I want to show you around." Kermit said, leading the gang.

Even though they didn't meet anyone yet, the gang got to look around the town. Some places caught the eyes of certian members. The Electric Mayhem wanted to check out the club. Bunsen and Beaker found interest in a secluded lab on an island in the middle of the ocean.

"Come on, let's go check into our rooms." Kermit said, and lead the gang to a hotel known as "Diamond Hotel".

After getting the room keys and checking in, the gang got to relax in their rooms. But, Zoot and Misty had to do something first.

"You got the CD, the boombox, and the overly large amps?" Misty asked. The two were going to spend time with a special friend.
"Got it." Zoot said. "Hit it!"
"Oh oh oh ohoo little china girl
Oh oh oh ohoo little china girl!" The CD was a David Bowie CD. As if it was a magic spell, an alien suddenly appeared.
"Where's David? I heard David!" The alien yelled out.
"Hi, Orby!" Misty said.
"Misty! Is it really you?" He said.
"Yes Orbulon, yes it is." She said.
"What are you guys doing here?" Orbulon asked.
"Vacation." Zoot said.
"Well, let's have some fun!" Orbulon said, grabbing the two by their wrists and leading them to a fishing hole, where three homeade fishing poles were waiting.

After a while of fishing, the three of them had caught a large amount of fish, but Misty was a little skeptical about keeping them.

"I don't think these fish are safe to eat." Misty commented.
"Why?" Zoot asked.
"They have three eyes." Misty said.
"Well, as I always say: there are two cars in each garage, and three eyes on every fish." Orbulon said.
"You don't always say that." Zoot said.
"Stop it Zoot." Orbulon snapped. It was going to be some vacation, and it was only starting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And we're starting to like this more and more. Nice how the city holds interests for the various groups of Muppets. Please post the next part when you can.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Somehow, I can't help but imagine Dimentio coming back in this story. Why? Golden Years is playing and it make me think of him. XD Great story, by the way. :big_grin:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 4

"You can't be serious!" Misty said, with shock in her voice.
"I am. It says this right here: Aquarius: There's travel in your future when your tongue freezes to the back of a speeding bus. Fill that void in your pathetic life by playing Whack-A-Mole seventeen hours a day" Orbulon had a horoscope book, and was getting on Misty's nerves with it.
"Do me! I'm a Cancer." Zoot wanted to know about him.
"Okay. Cancer: The position of Jupiter says you should spend the rest of the week face down in the mud. Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test." Orbulon read.
"I finally understand my life." Zoot said.

Suddenly, a beeping noise came off of the pendant that was holding Orbulon's cape on. Strangely, the beeping noise went to the tune of "Changes".

"Meeting time!" Orbulon said. "Get your costume, Zoot!" With that, he ran to his ship as fast as he could.
"What just happened?" Misty asked.
"Bowie Meeting!" Zoot said, and grabbed Misty's wrist while he ran to the hotel.

As soon as they got to the hotel, Zoot slammed open the band's door, lifting them up from whatever they were doing. He then snatched the magazine Dr. Teeth was reading, and knocked over the large pile of books that Floyd was using for study for a new song.

"Bowie Meeting." The band just said at the same time.

Zoot then ran into the bathroom, and changed into his outfit for the meeting. He put on a purple tube top, purple miniskirt with stars on the edge of it, black go-go boots, and a leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He still had his sunglasses on, but he was wearing no hat.

"What's that outfit?" Misty asked.
"I'm Ziggy Stardust!" Zoot triumphantly said.
"Okay..." Misty simply said.
"Misty! Come with me to the meeting!" Zoot said.
"Um, well, I don't have a Bowie related outfit." Misty said, thinking that she got through this.
"Don't worry! I have some spare outfits!" Zoot said.
"Great." Misty said, with a hint of disgust in her voice.

Soon after, Misty was in a kimono, which didn't hide the upset look on her face.

"Why am in a kimono?" Misty asked, with her voice slightly strangeled by the tightness of it.
"You're a little China Girl!" Zoot said, with no care whatsoever.
"It's hard to breathe in this!" Misty commented.
"You'll get used to it." Zoot said. "Come on!" With that, he grabbed her wrist, and ran to Orbulon's spaceship, where he lived.

After knocking on the door, the hatch came open, and Orbulon stepped out, without his cape, and wearing a red wig, black pants, and a blue and red lightning bolt on his head. He still had his sunglasses on.

"I welcome you, Ziggy Stardust and Little China Girl." Orbulon said.
"Thank you, Alladin Sane." Zoot said.
"What's going on?" Misty asked.
"We get named depending on our costumes." Zoot said, as they walked into the space ship. Strong Sad was in there, wearing a spacesuit.
"Hi, Major Tom." Zoot said.
"Hey, Ziggy." Strong Sad said.
"Jareth should be here at any time." Orbulon said.

Suddenly, a starburst appeared, and someone wearing a Jareth the Goblin King outfit appeared.

"Sorry I'm late. I was getting some new David Bowie items." He said. "I have a CD, a DVD, and his restraining order he has against me."

As soon as she looked, Misty was shocked to see who exactly it was. Wearing the costume was the ultimate evil to Misty. Who was it? Dimentio.