1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ZootyCutie, Oct 1, 2007.

1. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Part 12

It was finally time. It was Halloween. Diamond City was hurrying to get their last minute things done. Decorations were flung around. Costumes were being added with decorations and makeup. In just an hour, Club Sugar would become the central spot for the big Halloween party.

"Can someone help me with my hair?" Misty was in her costume, but her hair was incomplete.
    "I got it!" Kikit said, and ran into the bathroom to fix up her hair. In a few minutes, they both came out. Misty was in a pink sailor suit with her hair in two teardrop shaped pigtails. She was Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. Kikit followed in a yellow and black jumpsuit. She was The Bride from Kill Bill.

Pretty soon, the other members of the band were all set as well. Dr. Teeth was Magical Trevor, Nurse Tounges was Saumus Aran, Hands was Ami, Lips was Kenny Mcormic, Zoot was Coach Z, Animal was Raphael, Sapia was a Roselia, Janice was a Men in Black agent, and Floyd was Neo. Since they were all done, they headed to the club, where the party was just getting started.

"Happy Halloween!" Penny greeted them, wearing a Sailor Moon costume.
    "Happy Halloween to you too!" Misty said back.
    "You're here a little early, but that's okay." Mike said, in a RoboCop outfit.
    "Where's your grandpa?" Kikit asked.
    "He's up there, fiddling with the disco ball." Penny then pointed to the disco ball, where Dr. Crygor, dressed as Cyborg, was in fact fiddling with it.
    "This is going to be some party." Misty said.

Pretty soon, some other WarioWare characters and Muppets came in. Strong Sad and Dimentio also came in.

"This is just terrible!" Dimentio said, in a Jareth costume.
    "Why?" Strong Sad asked, dressed as the fat kid from The Far Side.
    "I'm the only one in the Bowie fanclub dressed as something Bowie related!" Dimentio said, then broke down crying, while Strong Sad left him.

Orbulon kept on pulling a little prank on the others. He was dressed as Ross from You Can't Do That On Television.

"Lips, do you know who I am?" He asked.
    "I don't know." Lips said, with his voice muffled from his hood. He was promptly slimed.
    "I heard that!" Orbulon said, and left laughing.

Gonzo was driving people up the wall with his costume. He was Kururu from Sgt. Frog.

"Gonzo! Quit it!" Kermit yelled, who was dressed as The Greatest American Hero.
    "Ke ke ke!" Gonzo kept on doing Kururu's trademark giggle, and getting on Kermit's nerves.
    "Go away, you whatever!" Piggy was dressed as Carmen SanDiego, and pushed Gonzo out of the way.

9-Volt and 18-Volt were playing the music for the party. 9-Volt was dressed as Mario, and 18-Volt was Donkey Kong.

"That was "Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley." 9-Volt called out in his turntable's microphone.
    "Word!" 18-Volt added.
    "Now, here's "Monster Mash" by Bobby Picket!" 9-Volt called, and started the song, while some of the other danced.

Wario was mainly hanging around the snack table. He was in his homeade superhero costume, known as Wario-Man.

"You're worse than Dr. Teeth!" Nurse Tounges commented, but he didn't hear her.

The song that was playing soon ended, and 9-Volt grabbed the mike.

"Ladies and gentlemen: Wario De Mambo!" He called into the mike. "Get into groups of three!"

Misty soon rushed to the first group she could find, which consisted of Fozzie, who was wearing a GIR costume, and Skeeter, who had a "Left Eye" Lopez costume on.

"Okay, I'll lead!" Misty said. "Try and follow this!"

Misty then did a few dance moves, and stopped.

"You're turn!" She called.

Fozzie and Skeeter then flawlessly copied the moves.

"My turn!" Skeeter said.

In a few turns, almost all of the groups got eleminated. Jimmy, Lips, and Strong Sad were doing it along with Misty's group, but lost to them.

"The winners are Misty, Fozzie, and Skeeter!" 9-Volt called, with an uproar of applause following. Suddenly, the lights clicked off, and a scream was heard. The lights then went back on, and everything was back to normal, except for the fact Misty was missing, and Dimentio had left.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Brilliant. Must have more please.
  3. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

awesome! Please! i want to read more!:)
  4. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Wow, wonder what happened there!
    Nice choice of costumes!
  5. PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver Member

Oh, Dimentio, you crybaby. XD
  6. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Part 13

"Man...where am I?" Misty was on the verge of waking up. She then veiwed her surroundings. She was in the basement of Diamond Hotel. She was handcuffed to the furnace, and sweating like crazy. She still had her Halloween costume on, though it was ripped and dirty. She also had a few smudges of dirt on her face, and her pigtails were half undone.

"Well, look who finally decided to get up!" A voice said from the top of the stairs. It was Dimentio, still clad in his Jareth costume.
    "You!" Misty angrily said. "Why are you doing this?"
    "I'll have to describe that to you in a parody of a song from They Might Be Giants." He said.

With that, he pulled out a boombox, and mashed play on it, then started singing a parody of the They Might Be Giants song "Prevenge".

"Can you tell that I'm planning revenge?
    Read my mind, yes, I'm planning revenge
    I'm the freak show,
    You're in the front row,
    mi worst amigo,
    stuck on the ground.

Now you know that this is just making it up,
    Now you know that escaping is just pushing your luck
    Now you become that you'd never exist,
    Take your name's off that list.

Can you tell that I'm planning revenge?
    Read my mind, yes, I'm planning revenge

Here's the info
    Of Dimentio
    Ready? Let's go
    I'll do my thing!" Dimentio sang.
    "Stick with Bowie songs." Misty flatly said. "On second thought, stick with no song!"
    "You are trying my patience." Dimentio said. "I'll just let you be, and I'll come back later to destroy you and the universe, and make Dimentio D the new universe."

With that, Dimentio closed the door and left, leaving Misty to suffer. Meanwhile, the gang at the club was as worried as ever.

"What are we going to do?" Kikit asked.
    "This is serious!" Strong Sad said.
    "How are we going to do this?" Orbulon asked.
    "Maybe we can help." A small voice said, while the others looked around to find it.
    "Who said that?" Kermit asked.
    "I did." With that, a small frog-like alien came under the table, wearing an army cap with a star on it, and a star on his stomach as well. He was followed by five other frog-like aliens, each of them with their own symbol. Two of them still had tails, showing that the were still tadpoles.
    "Who are you?" Skeeter asked.
    "Keroro of the Keroro Platoon." He replied "We can see that you're in a jam."

In a little while, the other members of the Platoon were introduced. There was Giroro, who managed the weapons, Kururu, the scientist, Dororo, the ninja, Tamama, the young eager private, and Lamimi, the only girl, and nurse, plus the other tadpole, other than Tamama.

"I can't beleive I finally get to meet even more aliens!" Gonzo excidedly said. "Expecially ones that are so cool!"
    "Finally!" Kururu said. "Someone that appreciates my outfit! Kukukuku!"
    "I've appreciated your outfit for a while!" Lamimi said, while drooling over him.
    "Um, leaving!" With that, Kururu inched away from Lamimi.
    "Come back!" She called, lunging in the direction he went.
    "So, what's the plan?" Scooter asked, while wearing a red ninja costume.
    "Surprise and conquer." Keroro said. "I have a bone to pick with that Dimentio fellow."
    "You know about him?" Orbulon asked.
    "Yep." Keroro responded. "He floods my email mailbox with Bowie stuff. I may be a Bowie fan, but he goes over the top with it!"
    "You should consider joining out club." Zoot said.
    "We can talk about it later." Strong Sad said. "Right now, let's kick Dimentio's butt yet again!"
    "Right!" All of the others called out.
    "But first: CURRY BREAK!" With that, Kururu sat down on the floor and pulled out a large plate of curry and rice, then promptly started eating it.
    "We'll defeat him after we drag Kururu away from his curry, which will be hard." Keroro commented.
  7. The Count

Nice update... But where are these frog aliens from? Are they the team of frog aliens encountered by the Super Robot Monkey Team?
  8. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

No. They're from an anime and manga seires called Sgt. Frog.
  9. The Count

Mmm... OK, thanks. Haven't seen nor heard of that one. Maybe they look up to Kermit as some sort of hero/ultimate commander? At any rate, post more please.
  10. PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver Member

Nice work, as usual! *clap clap clap* Yes, Dimentio really should stick to Bowie songs.
  11. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Part 14

The gang was now ready to find Misty, since they had dragged Kururu away from his curry, which was a large challenge. You see, Kururu is addicted to his curry. He loves it so much that he bathes in it.

"But I need my curry, or I'll explode!" Kururu tried to say. "That happened before."
    "No it didn't!" Tamama was dragging Kururu away from the club with Lamimi's help.
    "T-t-the t-t-tadpole boy is c-c-crazy!" Mona, who was dressed as a 60's waitress had just discovered Tamama's true powers. He has a split personality, and when he snaps, he stops being cute, and starts to go crazy, yet can change back in a snap.

Suddenly, there was a beeping noise. It was soon joined by another, then another, until there were six beeping noises.

"What is that?" Floyd asked.
    "Our Kero Balls." Keroro said, as each of the Keroinians pulled out a small metallic ball with multiple buttons on it, and an antenna jutting out of the top of it.
    "What is it doing?" Lips asked.
    "Strange." Giroro said. "It says there's an SOS, but anyone with a Kero Ball is here."
    "Mine's is pointing to that hotel!" Lamimi exclaimed.
    "Mine is too!" Dororo said.
    "It's never done this before!" Kururu said. "I can't even explain it!"

Pretty soon, the six Kero Balls rose from the hands of their owners. They then grouped together into a clump, and started to glow a yellow and purple aura. They then started to float towards Diamond Hotel.

"Now THAT has never happened!" Kururu said.
    "Without our Kero Balls we can't do this!" Keroro said. "Come on!"

Keroro then lead the gang towards the Kero Ball clump. Suddenly, the clump seemed to sence something, and went faster to the hotel, while the gang followed it even faster. Finally, the clump got to the hotel, and went into the door, with the gang following. It then headed to the basement door, and went into it. Then, once it got to the bottom, and the gang got there too, it stopped, the aura faded, and it unclumped, and the six seperate Kero Balls fell down. The Keroro Platoon then rushed to get them.

"They seem to be undamaged." Lamimi said.
    "That's good." Tamama said.
    "Why did they do that in the first place?" Kikit asked.
    "Maybe I can answer that!" A voice said, then Dimentio appeared on the top of the stairs, still in his Jareth costume.
    "What are you doing?" Kermit asked.
    "You want to hear the song?" Dimentio asked.
    "I'm sure we could live without that!" Miss Piggy commented.
    "Fine. I'm planning revenge." Dimentio said.
    "Why?" Hands asked.
    "Because it was your fault that I could of gotten a chance of destroying the universe again!" Dimentio angrily said. "So, since you are all here, now you have no chance of interfering! Just ask Misty!"

The others then turned to the furnace, and were shocked at the sight. Misty was completely overheated, and had fainted. Lamimi ran over to her, and put her head on her forhead.

"She'll be fine." Lamimi insisted. "She just got heatstroke from the furnace."
    "Like, that's a releif." Janice said.
    "Aww, who would want to ruin this touching moment?" Dimentio sympathly said. "I WOUUUUUUUUUULD!"

Dimentio then closed up the basement door, and locked it.

"We're trapped!" Spitz said, with a Judge Dredd costume.
    "Not if we use our Kero Balls to blast the door open!" Giroro said.
    "Yeah! I almost forgot about the electric charge!" Keroro said.

The Keroro Plantoon then aimed their Kero Balls at the door, and pushed the same button, but nothing happened, except a small cloud of smoke.

"It's really broken!" Tamama said.
    "This hasn't happened before!" Kururu said.
    "Yeah!" Lamimi said. "Normally, when Kero Balls break, it's just one per plantoon, not all of them!"
    "This is bad, this is real bad man!" Zoot said. "What would The Dancing Brothers do at a time like this?"
    "NO DANCING!" Strong Sad yelled out to him. The gang was trapped, with no way out, and a slim chance of survival.
  12. The Count

And a bunch of readers chanting for more to be posted like soon!
  13. PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver Member

Argh, Dimentio's really getting on my nerves now! We really need O'Chunks to drop in and get chunky on him! And just for kicks, Nastasia and Mimi could show up, too... ;)
  14. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

i want to read more!
  15. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Update muh dear.
    ;)
  16. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

more please!
  17. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

Part 15

"It's still locked." Keroro said from the top of the stairs. He had been checking on the door for a while.
    "You actually thought he would unlock the door for us?" Floyd asked.
    "It's a thought." Keroro said, as he jumped down the stairs. "Hey, what's up with that handcuff chain? It looks weird."

Indeed it did look weird. The head had warped it, making it soft.

"I think we can get her out now." Lamimi said.
    "Yeah, but the metal would probably be too hot for any of us to touch." Patsy said, with a Sword Knight costume on, and the mask's visor moving when she spoke.
    "Leave that to me!" Lips said.

He soon headed to the furnace, and lifted Misty with ease, due to the fact his costume's gloves helped him avoid the heat.

"Wow, she's really hot." Lips said.
    "The handcuff just slipped off." 9-Volt said.
    "Why?" 18-Volt asked.
    "Metal expands when it get's hot." Bunsen explained, while wearing a Doc Brown costume.
    "Wow, and I actually thought that he'd be insane." Kururu said.

Before Bunsen could get onto the alien frog's case, the door started to unlock, and three people like creatures stood on the other side. One of them was a young girl with green skin and hair, dressed as a princess. The other female was a woman with blue skin and pink hair, who was dressed as Elmira Clamp from MySims. The other was a man completely made of brawn, with a lazy eye and brown beard dressed as Hagrid. They were Mimi, Nastiata, and O'Chunks.

"Hello!" Mimi said. "We sorta thought that you guys were in a bad situation."
    "Um, hi." Nastiata said. "Um, we're going to help you, 'k?"
    "We're gonna bust ye outta here!" O'Chunks said.
    "Thanks you guys!" Kermit said, as the gang dashed out of the basement, with Floyd now carrying Misty.

Pretty soon, the entire gang, including their saviors were on the main floor of the hotel. Lamimi was helping clean off and cool down Misty. She had a wet washcloth with cold water, and had wiped the dirt off her face, and put it on her forehead.

"If she doesn't wake up, can I zap her awake with the Kero Ball?" Giroro asked.
    "Like, you do that, and you'll be meeting my foot!" Janice warned.

Misty soon started to gain consiousness back, and slowly opened her eyes.

"Wha? W-where am I?" She groggily said.
    "She's awake!" Kikit said. "Crazy Harry, you won't need to perform shock therapy."
    "Aw, man!" Crazy Harry said, with a Mouser costume on.
    "You okay, girl?" Floyd asked.
    "Yeah, Dad." Misty replied. "But, why do I feel like I have a flaming boulder on my head?"
    "Long story." Floyd simply said.
    "I've got all the time in the world." Misty said.
    "I was afraid of that." Floyd said.

So, Floyd told the story to Misty, who seemed interested with every bit.

"So, we get to kick jester booty again?" Misty asked, with hope in here eyes.
    "Later." Floyd said.
    "Why later?" Misty asked.
    "Because it's midnight." Floyd said.
    "Were you purposely trying to make that Homestar Runner joke?" Skeeter asked.
    "What do you mean?" Floyd asked.
    "You just said "Because It's Midnite"." Skeeter said.
    "Just forget it!" Floyd said.
    "So, since we don't have anywhere to go, I guess we'll stay here, and help you fight." Keroro said.
    "We will too!" Mimi said.
    "And I'm taking all of my stuff and moving to my own room." Strong Sad said.
    "All right!" Kermit said. "We'll see all of you in the morning."

With that, the gang dispersed to their own rooms and houses. They were going to kick some bad guy booty. But, they were oblivious to the fact that Dimentio was once again watching them.

"Ahahahahahahahaha!" Dimentio laughed manically, but wouldn't stop.

Why aren't you stopping?

"You said "booty butt"!" Dimentio said, and continued laughing.

Whatever. Friends, do your share, stay tuned for the next chapter, and punch any Bowie-Obsessed jesters you see.
  18. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

this is a very awesome story! Please! I want to read more!
  19. The Count

Good update... Loving this more and more. But hey, I think that bad guy might be more easily defeated with those new David Bowie singles that were released the other day.
    In any case... Post more soon!
  20. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

Please have Wario in this thing. but other than that it is awsome. just one question who is Misty?