Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 7

"Hey, Misty. You okay about this Dimentio thing?" Fozzie asked. "You seemed a little worried this morning."
"No, I'm fine." Misty lied. She didn't want to have this happen. She liked the Super Paper Mario universe, and David Bowie, but the two combined makes evil.
"Oh good. I was-" Fozzie was interrupted by the sound of drums, and a lick of electric bass.
"What's that racket?" Miss Piggy yelled, to try and hear herself over the noise.
"That racket means that we're seeing more people." Kermit said, and lead the gang to a garage attached to a normal two story house, where two girls with red hair were making the music. One of the girls looked like she was in high school, and wore a red tube top, miniskirt, gogo boots, a white coat, and a biker helmet. She was playing the bass. The other girl looked like she was in middle school. She had a basketball jersy over a white t-shirt, basketball shirts, no shoes, and spiked wristbands and collar. She was on the drums. As soon as the bass player saw the gang, she stopped playing.

"Take five, Patsy." She said to the drummer.
"Hi, Mona!" Kermit said, with a hint of excitement in his voice.
"He's never that happy to see me..." Miss Piggy mumbled.
"Oh, hey Kermit! Hey Zoot! Long time no see!" Mona said.
"We brought some friends along for vacation!" Kermit said.
"Well, hi! I'm Mona, and this is my friend Patsy." Mona said. "Say hi, Patsy."
"Hey man, how's it goin'?" Patsy said.
"Patsy..." Mona scolded.
"Wow, it's like she's got a mother effect on her." Misty said.
"In a way, she does." Kermit explained. "You see, Patsy was the only survivor of an airplane crash when she was just a little girl. The plane landed in the forest here, and she was raised by the animals in the forest. Wario and Mona found her a few months ago, and Mona took care of her as if she was her own daughter."
"That's amazing." Floyd commented.
"Mona, we'd love to stay longer, but I have to introduce them to the others." Kermit said. "I'll see you later."
"Bye!" Mona and Patsy called out at the same time, then continued playing.

The Muppets then headed down the sidewalk up to a building that said "Diamond City Taxi" on a sign.

"That's where we'd find Dribble and Spitz, right?" Fozzie asked.
"Yep." Kermit said. "Don't touch anything with their cab, though."

As soon as they walked close enough to the building, they saw an orange bulldog and yellow cat. They were standing as if they were humans, and were working on their cab. The bulldog was big and muscular, and had a blue cabbie outfit with a green cap with a red 'D' on it, and the cat was little, with a too big blue cabbie outfit, and goggle pushed on his forhead. They soon noticed the gang.

"Hey! Long time no see!" The bulldog called, with a Bronx accent.
"Nice to see you!" The cat said, also with a Bronx accent.
"Hey Dribble. Hey Spitz." Kermit said to them.
"So, what brings you to The Literal Gem state?" Dribble asked.
"Vacation." Zoot said.
"Well, great to see ya again!" Spitz said.
"Finally! Another dog that I can have a conversation with!" Rowlf said.
"I have to see that taxi!" Beauregard said, and without a though, opened it up, and pushed a button.
"Beau, no!" Kermit called out.

As soon as he pushed the button, the taxi sprouted wings, a tailfin, and got a spaceship-like look to it.

"Cool!" Gonzo called out.
"That's what I was saying!" Kermit called out. "Get out of there!"

Doing what his boss said, Beauregard got out of the taxi

"We're leaving." Kermit said. "See you soon."

Little known to The Muppets, Dimentio was invisible watching the whole thing.

"Those foolish puppets will end up becoming worthless, and then I can destroy this universe, without a plumber destroying me!" He said, then tripped.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
:big_grin: The ending made me laugh!
LOL!
I wonder who is this Mona chick though...huh. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wery intereschting... These are all game characters we're meeting right? Intrigued to know how it'll continue.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Little known to The Muppets, Dimentio was invisible watching the whole thing.

"Those foolish puppets will end up becoming worthless, and then I can destroy this universe, without a plumber destroying me!" He said, then tripped.
Doesn't he know that Wario's a former plumber? Ooh, irony!

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 8

"Okay, be careful, you guys." Kermit warned. "We're at Ashley and Red's mansion. Don't let them do any spells on you, and really don't touch anything."
"Why not?" Scooter asked.
"Ashley's a witch, and Red's her pet devil." Kermit said.
"Oh." Scooter said.

The gang cautiously walked up to the mansion door. Kermit grabbed onto the skeleton door knocker, and waited. Pretty soon, a girl with coal black hair in two pigtails, with a red dress, orange scarf around her neck being held by a skull brooch, an orange tiara, and red shoes with black stockings came out holding a stuffed rabbit. Following her was a tiny devil, a few inches bigger than Robin. He was carrying a mini pitchfork with him.

"Oh. It's you." The girl said with no expression in her voice.
"Hey, Ashley." Kermit said, with a little nervousness.
"Why are you here?" Ashley asked, with a monotone face and voice.
"Vacation." Zoot said.
"Great, you brought the burnt-out musician." The little devil said sarcastically.
"Whatever." Ashley said. "Go away. Come on, Red."

With that, she grabbed red by his free hand, and shut the door.

"That was fun." Gonzo said, getting stares from the other.

The Muppets then walked across the street where there was a dojo. Kermit then opened up the door, and got the attention of the people in there. There were two kindergarden twin girls, one with pink hair in a ponytail, and a purple ninja outfit, and the other with orange hair in pigtails and a blue ninja outfit. They were both holding katanas. The other one there was a high school boy in blue karate robes with black hair with white edges.

"Kermit!" The two girls dropped their weapons and ran over to hug him.
"Hi Kat, hi Ana." Kermit said, with his voice slightly strained. "Hi, Young Cricket."
"Hello, Kermit-san." The boy said, bowing.
"What are you doing here?" Kat, the girl in purple asked.
"Vacation." Zoot and Kermit said at the same time.
"Let me guess, you're introducing us before you really enjoy here." Ana, the girl in blue guessed.
"Yep." Kermit said.
"Okay. We won't stall you." Young Cricket said.
"Thanks." Kermit said. "See you later!"
"Bye!" The three said at the same time.

The gang then left, with no idea that Dimentio was still spying on them.

"Ah ha ha ha! This will be easier than two plus two!" He said.
"Did you hear something?" Kat asked.
"I think Shadow just wants to come in." Ana replied.

With that, the three headed to the back door, crushing Dimentio in the process, due to the fact they couldn't see him, since he was invisble.

"That hurts more than what happened after eating that cayenne croquett." He weakly said, then fell.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Just because you're invisible doesn't mean you're immaterial. Oh well... *Mixes some garlic into the boiling pot with ginger root, mushrooms, chopped carrots and some mandragora root and brimstone smoke.
Hey Ash... Soup's ready for the cottontail.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 9

"My head hurts, dad." Misty's head was vibrating like crazy.
"No wonder." Floyd commented. "We're right by a club."
"Ah, Club Sugar!" Kermit said. "We can find three people here!"

Kermit lugged opened the club doors, with Zoot helping. The result was an awesome experence. The dance floor was filled up, but the one person that caught the most attention was in the middle of the floor. He had white bell bottoms, white platform shoes, a red long sleeve disco shirt that was unbuttoned, showing his chest, sunglasses, a blue afro, and a mustache that was shaped like a music note. He was making the dance floor hot, and getting tons of attention. The ones not dancing had their eyes on him, and cheering.

"Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy T!" The crowd called. He was a big hit.
"Woah!" The others couldn't get over him.
"That's Jimmy T." Kermit explained. "The coolest one here, and Wario's best friend."

The song soon stopped, and Jimmy struck a pose, then came over to The Muppets.

"Kermit, my main frog!" Jimmy said, giving Kermit a high five.
"Hey, Jimmy!" Kermit said.
"So, what bring's ya here?" He asked.
"Vacation." Zoot and Kermit said at the same time.
"Well, hope you're time is groovy!" Jimmy said, as he walked back onto the floor.
"He is so cool!" Kikit said.
"If I wasn't dating Lips, I'd so go for him!" Hands said.
"Hey!" Lips shot back.
"Who are the other two we're supposed to meet here?" Skeeter asked.
"Follow me." Kermit said, leading the group to the turntables.

As soon as they got there, they were surprised to see who they were meeting. The first was a boy, who looked like he was in second grade. He had a red polo shirt with a green collar and large 'V' on the front, along with green pants, red boots, red gloves, long brown hair, and a yellow helmet with a visor covering his eyes, with lights on it. He was at the turntables. The other one was a boy that was a few inches shorter than Sweetums, yet was the same age as the other boy. He had dark brown hair in a ponytail, a green and white track suit, sunglasses with one lens red and the other green, white boots, and a ring on his left pointer finger that was huge, and said 'COOL' on it. He had a boom box on his shoulder. Pretty soon, the two boys saw the gang.

"Oh! Kermit!" The small boy said, and stop playing.
"Hey 9-Volt. 18-Volt." Kermit said. "Guys, this is 9-Volt and 18-Volt, the resident DJs and Nintendo fanboys."
"Word." 18-Volt said.
"Right, big guy." 9-Volt said, then noticed Misty's shirt. "Cool shirt!"
"Really?" Misty asked. "You like Kirby?"
"Yeah!" 9-Volt said. "My motto is: If you can play it on a Nintendo system, you've got something good."
"Okay." Misty said, with a hint of confused in her.
"Let me guess: Vacation." 9-Volt said. "And you're introducing us before you enjoy it."
"Yep." Kermit said. "We gotta go right now."
"See ya!" 9-Volt and 18-Volt said at the same time.
"Come on, we have three more to see." Kermit said.

Ten minutes later, Kermit rented a boat, and was at the docks with the others.
"All aboard!" He called. "We're heading to the labs!"
"I can finally meet one of my idols, Beakie!" Bunsen excidedly said.
"Mee me mo?" Beaker asked.
"Yep, Dr. Crygor." Bunsen replied.
"Just don't use the toilet." Kermit said, as the boat hit the dock at the other island.

The Muppets then headed to the door of the lab, and Zoot pushed a button on a monitor.
"WAGH! AN UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!" A male's voice was heard on the speaker.
"Grandpa, it's just guests!" A young girl's voice was heard.
"You want I should get the straightjacket?" A robotic voice asked.
"No, it's fine." The girl said.

The door soon opened, and a girl that looked like she was in middle school came out. She had on black pants, a pink jacket fully zipped up, pink boots, circular wire glasses, and her orange hair in two braids. Behind her was a large robot. He was blue, with red and yellow speakers on his chest, and two yellow microphones on his head.

"Oh, hi Kermit!" The girl said. "Hi, Zoot!"
"Hi, Penny!" Kermit said to the girl.
"Hi, Mike!" Zoot said to the robot.
"Hello." Mike repiled.
"So, I'll bet vacation brings you here." Penny guessed.
"Yep." Kermit said. "Where's you're grandpa?"
"Come in, I'll get him." Penny said.

As soon as The Muppets walked in, they noticed something different than the other places: it was the only one with decorations for Halloween.

"Okay, I'm here." The male voice said, as he came.

An older man soon came out. He was slightly overweight, with no hair, but he had a brown mustache that pointed up. He was wearing a yellow cryogenetic suit, but the most surprising part was all around him. The right half of his scalp was a metal plate, and he had a visor with one red dot in it replacing his eyes. His right foot and left hand were also robotic. All of the gang, except for Kermit, Zoot, and Bunsen were shocked to see him like this.

"Greetings Kermit and friends!" He said.
"Hi, Dr. Crygor." Kermit said.
"Are you on vacation?" He asked.
"Yep." Zoot replied.
"V-v-very nice." He stuttered.
"I see you're ready for Halloween." Kermit said.
"Yep!" Penny said. "I can't wait!"
"Are you staying for the Halloween party?" Mike asked.
"A party?" Kermit said. "Sure!"
"Good thing we brought our costumes!" Gonzo said.
"Well, we gotta get going." Kermit said. "We'll see you later."
"Bye!" The three said at the same time, as The Muppets were heading back into the boat. Little did they know, Dimentio was still with them, and still invisible.

"Ah ha ha! Halloween will be the perfect time for a little destroying of the universe!" Dimentio said, oblivious to the fact that his poncho was caught to the boat.
"Hit it!" Fozzie said, as Kermit pushed the pedal, dragging Dimentio into the water.
"I'll defeat them after I get the fish out of my lungs." Dimentio muttered. It was the start of evil, and The Muppets didn't know it.