1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by rowlfy662, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

It's funny because the Muppets were really never about that; Jim wanted to be wild, zany and push boundaries, and just because the characters are "cute" people feel the need to brand them that way. They are really just timeless and wholesome, and transcend any preconceived notion of what they should be.

Edit: I don't think it helps that they share so much to Sesame Street that they have to adhere to that standard as well.

muppetgem likes this.
  2. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

Ordered my Chef from BBTS. I hope DS can get some UK sellers as the shipping cost to the U.K. is ridiculous from the US and I can’t support a line where the shipping and tax is so much more than the figure.

Rtec1 likes this.
  3. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

I will add that. I am very pleased to see this line of figures try and continue. Loved the figures as awhile and I would love to see at least DR Teeth and Zoot to complete the band.

Rtec1 likes this.