Did anybody know about this building?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yeah. When I head over to London that is definatley going to be my first place to see.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I remember visiting this building in '99 (I think it was 99) and it looked nothing like this. I believe they were only using the building part time but it was still the creature shop then. It looks fantastic now, although I was hoping for a little bit more "Henson" sprinkled in here and there. Maybe some kind of homage in the lobby area with some artwork or something like that. Still I would live there, it looks way cool!

I wonder if they left Brian Henson's parking spot in the front. That sign was the only evidence that it was indeed the creature shop when I was there. That would be cool.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
That's interesting. Now If I was running an apartment/hotel and trying to cash in on the Henson name, it would be a lot more fun and less sterile looking than that.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
It looks fantastic now, although I was hoping for a little bit more "Henson" sprinkled in here and there. Maybe some kind of homage in the lobby area with some artwork or something like that.
I agree that havinvg some more Hensony things would have been great. A copy of the 'NBC Pipes' in a closet somewhere in the building would have been fun.