1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Did anybody know about this building?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Muppet fan 123, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

That's new to me. It would be great to say there!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Yeah. When I head over to London that is definatley going to be my first place to see.
  4. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

I remember visiting this building in '99 (I think it was 99) and it looked nothing like this. I believe they were only using the building part time but it was still the creature shop then. It looks fantastic now, although I was hoping for a little bit more "Henson" sprinkled in here and there. Maybe some kind of homage in the lobby area with some artwork or something like that. Still I would live there, it looks way cool!

I wonder if they left Brian Henson's parking spot in the front. That sign was the only evidence that it was indeed the creature shop when I was there. That would be cool.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

That's interesting. Now If I was running an apartment/hotel and trying to cash in on the Henson name, it would be a lot more fun and less sterile looking than that.
  6. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I agree that havinvg some more Hensony things would have been great. A copy of the 'NBC Pipes' in a closet somewhere in the building would have been fun.
    Muppet fan 123 and Cindy like this.