Did anyone else watch Muppet Babies?

Movies205

Reaction score
I wish I get a DVD of Muppet Babies because it what got me into the Muppets. I am 15 and when I was a little kid my favorite show was muppet babies on Nickolodean and I love this show, and I love the movies. Surprisingly enough I haven't watch one episode of the Muppet Show, which I want to do, I will proberly buy the DVD. But did anyone else like this show?

wockawocka

Reaction score
Yeah, I loved it, but I can't remember it too much. I watched a few special episodes from our library and loved them! Muppet Babies was such a great show! :big_grin:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*grins* Look at my avatar and then ask me that question :wink:

Yes, I loved Muppet Babies. It was my first introduction to the world of the Muppets, aside from snatches I remember from the first three movies. Skeeter and Scooter were always my favorites (and Scooter is my favorite Muppet...but we won't go into that now). It was a much better cartoon show than some of the stuff that's being aired today, that's for certain.

-Kim

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: *grins* Look at my avatar and then ask me that question :wink:

Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
It was a much better cartoon show than some of the stuff that's being aired today, that's for certain.

-Kim
nods in agreement

Sarah

Gonzo

Reaction score
I loved it, even though I was already 12 when the cartoon started up! Great imagination, great themes, characters, and an imaginative way to continue the Muppet characters while Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and the rest were busy pursuing other things.

And it gave June Cleaver a job again.

I'm an old, old man.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Muppet Babies stands as one of the purest, epic, and original innovators of brillaint programming for kids.

It is astonishing and unfortunate how some individuals seem to balk at it...Muppet Babies was the personifacation of innocence, wonder, imagination, creativity, and exploration.

I wish to someday aquire my favorite episodes one of these days.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Muppet Babies had terrible animation. Balk, balk, balk. (I sound like Camilla) LOL! :smile: I feel that they could have achieved smoother animation had they pasted the characters on Popsicle sticks and moved them around. I wish it had been a higher grade animation or had been done with puppets. After the first season, the novelty wore off for me.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I grew up watching Muppet Babies too, since at the time it was on I was too scared of the Muppet Show to watch that. I think I watched MB in the early morning before school. I really enjoyed it.