1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did anyone else wish that Miss. Piggy was cut out of Muppet Movie?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Movies205, Jan 2, 2003.

1. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

IMO, JAnice is sizzling Hot! I mean AAHHHHWWWOOOGGGA! I would do anything to be in Flyod's shoes.

Piggy's attraqctive, but a bit hot tempered for me.

Piggys gotten thinner?
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oh, I so agree about thin Piggy. It's mainly in pictures, though. She looks healthy in the projects. I like that she looks younger now. Her look(s) in the Christmas special made me happy!

I disagree about GMC, because I like it for the very reasons that a couple of you don't. It's interesting what tickles the mind of a Muppet fan.

Mokey and Janice are hot. I always thought poor Boober's understated look went unsung. I think he has the most cuteness of all the Fraggles.
  3. Jamie, I'm surprised to hear you sayin' this, but pleasantly so! lol
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

yes she isn't 'skinny' she is pleasantly plump! if she was skinny then the moulan scrooge wouldn't have been half as funny! some people complained her legs were too fat there! i think this is the best she has looked in years! especially her hair (i think she is such a prettier blond!)

Sarah
  5. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

I just found this thread, and I'm way too lazy to read the whole thing. All I'm gonna say is, any negative feelings toward my pig come out of the simple fact that you're just not getting her. And trust me, I can say this with experience, as I myself did not get her for years. I couldn't stand her, but once I really took the time to get to know her, to understand her, who she is and what she stands for.... well, it's really just a beautiful thing.
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I for one couldnt imagine the Muppets without her!

And sorry...I LOVED her in TMTM!
  7. The Flying Sheep

The Flying Sheep New Member

I agree, in The first two seasons of TMS and TMM she was a light burnette, and the color didn't compliment her face.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I remember taking my FP Miss Piggy puppet to school the first day of Kindergarden. Always loved the pig. The girls in the class loved me and we all brushed and braided her hair together. :D No questions please.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Dang, I wish I had more social luck like that in 1st grade. I usually was just by myself pretending the jungle gym was a Death Star escape route(wow, i miss over active imaginations!) 1st grade was also when Muppet Babies debuted on tv(which kind of explains my love of that)

I remember I used to have a Fraggle Rock lunchbox and thermos in 3rd grade...now that I think about it, my mom has been facilitating my Muppet crack addiction for many a year^_^
  10. Thijs

Thijs Member

People are going to shoot me for this, but I like Piggy`s first season voice than her later voice.
    But i have to admit her present voice suits better with her character. But she was more funny in those days.
  11. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

piggy looked good in the christmas movie, but ya she can get on peoples nerves after awhile. she is one of those characters where she has to "grow" on you in order for you to like her unlike someone like scooter. but ya, i can't see the muppets without her. she is to much of an important character, or even an icon to not have around...

ryan
  12. radionate

radionate New Member

None? PLEASE CAN I ASK JUST ONE QUESTION? ;) :D :p
  13. Ryan

Ryan New Member

I agree, man. I also just love the 1st season in general ("Please don't bite my head off!!") :D
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Er, what talk show? Miss Piggy? When did she get a talk show? Whn is it on?
  15. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

i think the show was called the fantastic miss piggy show that came out sometime in the 80's..i think...

ryan
  16. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

My fave TMS era is 1974(Valentines, Sex and Violence)
    Cant beat pilots with intercepted Japanese cable satelite feeds of the Swedish Chef, ultra violent monster sketches, Bert and Ernie cameos galore, and other out there stuff!
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Nate

What do you want to ask? LOL! :)
  18. radionate

radionate New Member

How many girlfriends did you have in 1st grade? (bet you were quite the little ladies man) ;)
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Actually - 2 in kindergarten and the first grade. I had a girlfriend every year of school until the 11th grade. Hmmmmm. LOL!
  20. radionate

radionate New Member

What happened in the 11th grade? ;)

Nice turtle BTW
    I love my lips!