Did Anyone NOT see these yet?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps some of you guys are aware that I personally am visually challenged, classified as Legally blind. Therefore, I can't fully appreciate the pics of the upcoming Muppets PVC Set 1. If there's anybody out there who's seen the pics and can help me by describing what each figure looks like, I'd be ever so grateful! Remember to include whatever item the PVC has with them, coloring of that item or items, all the details of the particular character, coloring of each part of the character's PVC figure, and what size each figure has. Please send in your responses soon, cause I don't wish to be left behind during this time of great Muppet Toyfair influx.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm not very good at stuff like this, but I'll try anyway.

Mahna Mahna seems to be the smallest as far as I can tell. He looks kind of like he's waving at us and he's not wearing shoes.

The two Snouths are together as one peace and each has one arm on behind the other's back. One seems to be taller then the other.

Gonzo uses a black stand with a clear tube attatched to his foot to make it look like he's floating in the air.

Piggy looks like she trying to suduse us with her nudity. Her head is turned and tilted to the left in an atempt to look cute. Even though she's only wearing a towel, she still has her gloves and pearls on. I'll never understand women.

Sam has his mouth open and is holding one of his arms in the air with his index finger sticking out to make it look like he's trying to make an announcment.

Thog seems to be smaller in scale then usual but is still the largest of the bunch. He's wadling along with one arm in the air and the other holding a pair of flowers.

Hope I helped.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Count, i have a question if you don't mind answering, but is there some type of specail program you use to read this message board?or do you have some one read it for you? i hope that isn't taken offencely as it is certainly not what i'm trying to do.
i was just wondering.

Thanks

Zachary,

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Zack, don't worry about it. It's no problem at all. When I got my new computer in 1999, the people who bought it for me also bought a program called Jaws For Windows. The screen-reader program is made by Freedom Scientific's Henter Joyce division and is currently at version 4.5. This program is loaded at both my home computer and the one I use at my university. This program helps me read all text on the screen, and has come in handy to enable me in the use of the internet. Hope this helps.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know, that's very interesting. oh and here is a little bit more about ther colors of the PVC's that Chirs decribed.

Thog is blue but he seems to be a little too dark blue. the flower is like a white daisy...i think.

The two Snouths are pink with white eye's and black eyelashes with yellow lips.

Mahna Mahna's got a green fur like body, with orange hair and pink legs and arms.

Sam is all blue and if you haven't heard yet his body is kinda honney comb looking, not that his whole body is shaped like one but that the textur of his body looks it, it's also kinda disco ball like, whatever that mean.

Gonzo is taken right from the muppet movie as he's got his little plummer gonzo hat on and jacket. he's got a varity of colors for the balloons. two red ones, two blue ones, and one green, one yellow and one orange balloon. total seven.

Piggy is in a purple bath towel.

hope this help you a little more too.

Zack)Rowlf the, sightseeing eye, dog. just a little dog joke;-)