Did anyone see Hitchhiker's Guide?

Movies205

Reaction score
I got say the work done by Jim Henson Creature's workshop is fantastic, I advise anyone who's a fan of JHCW to check out hte film because it's not a bad film to boot :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
I just saw it today. Those Vogon aliens were very well created. And I loved the funny animation that appears in the guide.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The Vogons were one of the few good things about the film. Good work, Creature Shop!

Johnboy

Reaction score
Yes! funny movie with some creative ideas, the movie was a cross between " Star Wars", "Spaceballs", " Monty Python", "Galaxy Quest" and " The Fifth Element" all in one movie.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Vogons were (IMHO) the only redeaming feature of this film....*ducks*

raysgal

Reaction score
I saw this movie and couldn't get "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish" out of my head for a while.
I totally enjoyed the whole movie and can't see why people are complaining. I realize it doesn't completely match the book. The book came after the radio show and the TV show and they don't match there either. Adams worked on the script so there shouldn't be so many problems. He did it his way and just because it took 20 years to make doesn't mean anything.
It was a good movie and I shall leave it at that.

That Announcer

Reaction score
What creatures were done by the Creature Shop, and which were CG? I was really confused!

My favorite part was the thermo-nuclear missile that turned into a whale. "What's this coming towards me? It's big and flat. It needs a nice round name- ou.... rou... ground! That's it, 'ground!' I wonder if it'll be my friend?" (BANG.)

The opening dolphins came in a close second, and the Vogons were pretty funny as well. What about Warwick Davis as Marvin- "I'd give you my opinion, but you wouldn't understand it."