Did anyone see the Mastercard commercial yet?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Did anyone see the Mastercard commercial with the Muppets yet? I've read about it, but I haven't seen it. Does anyone know the best time and channel to look for it? Thanks.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
Check out the following thread -

"Muppets wrap up new MasterCard commercial for November debut"

People are posting thoughts and opinions there.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Thanks. It looks like a lot of people really liked that commercial. I'll probably have to keep my TV on all night tonight to see if I can catch it. Lol.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Saw it twice last night--it was on CBS during Everyone Loves Raymond and then later on...

Very nice commercial--more subtle than you'd think. No real lines other than "DRIVE FAST! DRIVE FAST!!" If you weren't watching it, you may just think it's another Mastercard commercial. Saw Kermit, Piggy, Sam, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rowlf, Rizzo, and Animal...heard Piggy, Fozzie, and Animal, can't remember if the others spoke at all.

It almost brought a tear to my eye with the warm fuzzy Muppetiness of it all.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Oh. I didn't think it would be on CBS until the 15th. I have to start watching "Raymond" more often.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
... Saw Kermit, Piggy, Sam, Fozzie, Gonzo, Pepe, Rowlf, Rizzo, and Animal...heard Piggy, Fozzie, and Animal, can't remember if the others spoke at all. ...
Rizzo spoke in the scene where they're going to see a Broadway show. He has a cute line too.

My girlfriend told me she saw a shortened version of the commercial a couple of nights ago... the only scene with the Muppets in that one is them on the ferry.

Gonzo

Reaction score
D'OH! How could I forget Rizzo's line? Very nice.

Quinnnnnnn

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Any more news on this commercial?

I've still been looking for the Mastercard commercial with the Muppet's. I've mainly been watching ABC, but that doesn't seem like a very good place to look for it. Especially since at least one of their shows has Visa as its sponsor, which is sort of a competitor. Somebody suggested that I try VH1 or Lifetime, but I don't think I get either of those channels. Think they'll show it on the WB? I usually watch "Sabrina" on Friday nights, so maybe I'll catch it then.