Did Anyone Watch The My Little Pony Season 3 Premiere

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I Did, Did Anyone Else Out Of Curisoty!!:smile: Yes, I Also Know There's Enough Threads For This Show!!, Anyways, I LOVED IT!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Eh, I only watched several of these episodes out of order. Didn't get a chance to see that one yet.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
OK, I just finished watching it.

It was alright. Pretty boring, though. I guess I just like the more traditional episodes over these big "epic" ones. Only major complaint, though - The songs were pretty bad. :embarrassed:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I'm more excited to watch the one where Pinkie clones herself.

It was alright. Pretty boring, though. I guess I just like the more traditional episodes over these big "epic" ones.
Epic... traditional... you know what ones I like (and it should be very obvious)? Any episode where one of the cute little girl's cartoon characters loses their crap and descends into madness. Complete with Ren and Stimpy style splatter background. Lesson Zero, Putting your Hoof Down, Party of One. That's why I'm interested in this program. I LOVE cartoon character mental breakdowns.

Lola p

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty good. Especially the "Dark" magic parts, or whatever its called.

And, I liked when Spike sang... I don't know why, but I did....

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I liked the season premiere, but the fact that there was an awkward time limit that could not be exceeded, made it feel a little weak...with a story like this and the last two-parter, it seems like it would have needed more time to feel whole. Like some more time to give Sombra a deeper backstory, that would have been nice.

Well, other than that, the animation has really gotten better! And I'm itchin' to know what that book Luna had is about...and what became of Cadence's family since we find out that she's the Crystal Princess...we need a Cadence backstory!

The songs were pretty bad. :embarrassed:
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!​
LOL, I thought they were catchy. I couldn't get the "Failure Success" song out my head when I first heard it...I especially loved how all the main characters (including Spike!) sang the reprise at the end...It felt like a musical. >w<​