did beaker play set come to us yet???

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Jamie, welcome to me personal Hades.

The Swinetrek, the one playset that probably follows the show the most, is really not as interesting to me as the other three...I agree with you totally...should have probably followed the first instinct and made a few tweaks. But then you know how that would go...

Luke

Reaction score
Looked it up on the web :-

Toys Toys Toys
1800 Sheppard Ave. East,
Toronto, ON
M2J 5A7

Mall Telephone :- (416) 491 0151
Store Telephone :- (416) 493 5416

(Edited the correct address)

doozertime

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Looked it up on the web :-

Toys Toys Toys
1800 Sheperton Ave. East,
Toronto, ON
M2J 5A7

Tel :- (416) 491 0151
i think thats shepperd ave east

Luke

Reaction score
Oops yeah sorry, i'm so used to saying Sheperton because they are film studios here i've worked at. The spelling is :-

1800 Sheppard Ave, East.

doozertime

Reaction score
do you guys even have all of series three with Rowlf the Dog with tuxedo, baby grand piano & Beethoven bust andZoot with saxophone, sax case & music standandLew Zealand with carp, swordfish, small mouth bass & fish bucket and Scooter with working skateboard, clipboard, megaphone & takeout food
because we have them also!!! and on the net is says they dont come out intill the same time as the chef!!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Yes, we have series three with tux Rowlf and the piano. All the regular series three figures are out-- Rowlf, Zoot, Lew Zealand, and Scooter. We're waiting on the kitchen playset with Chef. The exclusive Superhero Scooter should be out in June (from Toy Fare) and tour Animal will be available to cc members soon.

Beaker and the lab playset came with series one (Kermit, Piggy, Dr. Teeth, and Bunsen). The EM stage playset with Animal came out with series 2 last fall (along with Floyd, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Crazy Harry).

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah, you know, I was staring at the Swinetrek today and thought - maybe they should have changed the background behind the console.
Yeah, as a Muppet fan who isn't so obsessed that everything has to be EXACTLY the same as the show, i would also have supported Ken doing a bit of artistic tweaking. I remember saying that the first time i saw it. I think doing it to things when neccasary gives us a more interesting stand alone product thats just as 'Muppety' but i do appreciate all the adverse fan reaction that happens from doing that. All the accessories that have been invented have been excellent though - and just look at what they did with the Kitchen. I'm glad i like the Swinetrek more now i've seen a better pic, it'll be interesting to see the viewscreens and the seat design looks very good.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
doozertime

Where are you getting this info that series 3 hasn't been released yet? Maybe the online store you've been looking at is slow to get them, but EB Games has been shipping them out for a few weeks.

For official information, go to www.palisadestoys.com or check their message board. We also have a lot of info around here: http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml

Ken-

I think you went the right rout with the Swinetrek. If people want to customize them, it's their option. Especially after the critical comments some fans had about the Lab, it was good to play it kind of safe with the Swinetrek. That's a set that never changed much. Other non-classic goodies would have been fun, but ultimately it would have p.o.ed somebody. "There was no green on the Swinetrek." Yeah, and Miss Piggy doesn't really have legs either. LOL! I like the addition of monitors and other touches. It was a good compromise. Any idea how the doors are going to open? Will they be exposed on the open ends of the set?:smile:

doozertime

Reaction score
Re: doozertime

Originally posted by frogboy4
Where are you getting this info that series 3 hasn't been released yet? Maybe the online store you've been looking at is slow to get them, but EB Games has been shipping them out for a few weeks.

For official information, go to www.palisadestoys.com or check their message board. We also have a lot of info around here: http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml

Ken-

I think you went the right rout with the Swinetrek. If people want to customize them, it's their option. Especially after the critical comments some fans had about the Lab, it was good to play it kind of safe with the Swinetrek. That's a set that never changed much. Other non-classic goodies would have been fun, but ultimately it would have p.o.ed somebody. "There was no green on the Swinetrek." Yeah, and Miss Piggy doesn't really have legs either. LOL! I like the addition of monitors and other touches. It was a good compromise. Any idea how the doors are going to open? Will they be exposed on the open ends of the set?:smile:
this is the page i saw it on, http://www.toughpigs.com/extrafigs2002.htm
if you go down to series three it says winter 2003 and were im from thats considered after november!! i swear i saw it but now you guys are making me feel like my eyes are deciving me. i feel like going to check right now guys if im wrong on this on pplleeaassee dont hold it against me im apoligizing in advance !!! and they dont even sell them at our eb here!!!:excited:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh, they are a good resource for other information, but haven't updated the figure lineup since last fall (that is stated at the top of the article). Although it doesn't state that the figures aren't out yet.

I'd look to Palisades' site or the chart that we publish here at Muppet Central for up to the minute figure info. We're more obsessive about the figures. Remember that all charts are tentative and can change at any moment. http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2...s_figures.shtml

As it stands, it's the best resource on the web. It's a wonderful resource that I have helped maintain. There are 2 corrections to be made, though. Jim Henson's figure will likely be a Muppet Fest exlusive (if it happens) so there's no real date on it yet. Also, the 3rd PVC set is not confirmed. The rest is right on target. :wink: