1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did Cantus ever appear again?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Speed Tracer, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

So, shortly after my purchase of the first season of Fraggle Rock on DVD, I watched the episode with Cantus and the Minstrels in it. I just fell in love with Cantus, mostly because of, of course, Jim Henson's voice. My question is - does Cantus make appearances in later seasons :hopeful: ?

"My pipe is a magic pipe. It was made for me many, many, many days ago."
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Yes, Cantus appears once in all of the other seasons. (I think...)
    GopherCoffee and Collgoff like this.
  3. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Excellent. Thank you for the info!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

No problem! I looooove Cantus as well! He's my favorite Jim character!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

My favorite is Dr. Teeth, followed by Kermit, but I think Cantus is a close, close third.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I've got Cantus, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Kermit, Ernie, then Waldorf. :D
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. BEAR Active Member

All the Henson guys huh?:p
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. BEAR Active Member

I like them all, but of course Kermit and Ernie are my favorites of Jim's, followed by Rowlf.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. luvtosr New Member

Cantus was in The Minstrels, Mokey and the Minstrels and Honk of Honks. I don't know of any other episodes he was in but then I don't quite have them all
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Cantus appeared in five episodes. Besides what Luvtosr mentioned, he was in The Bells of Fraggle Rock and one other episode, I can't remember the title, where he helps Junior Gorg play some kind of Gorg instrument (I've read that he appeared as a shadowy figure to junior). Those episodes I mentioned are the only ones where Cantus appeared without the other minstrels.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. BooberFraggless New Member

I noticed that 3 of the Fraggles got episodes that were about them and Cantus. The first one was Red in the Minstels, then of course there was Mokey in Mokey and the Minstrels, Then Gobo in The Bells of Fraggle Rock and Honk of Honks. Also Junior Gorg got an episode with Cantus as Minor Muppetz mentioned. I think there should have been a Cantus/Wembley episode and a Cantus/Boober episode. Especially Boober since he hides on Cantus and never really got to know him in "The Minstrels"
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Sylinde Bren Member

Ditto, that! Cantus is my favourite Jim Henson character as well, with Rowlf following closely behind.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Frogster Active Member

Boober's the same way in Junior Faces The Music as he is in The Minstrels. In order to play the Royal Kazoo, Junior needs five Fraggle witnesses (how convenient) and when they all gather in Gobo and Wembley's room, Boober says, "Who's for not going? I am! ...Well Cantus better have a good reason for dragging me out in the Gorg's Garden in the middle of the night, and I'm going to tell him that when he gets here."
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. Collgoff Well-Known Member

That's Right!:excited:
  15. Collgoff Well-Known Member

That episode is called Junor faces the music!