1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Did JHC have anything to do with Labyrinth?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Movies205, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Movies205

Movies205 New Member

I watch the Labyrinth and notice Jim Henson directed this did Jim Henson Company have anything to do with it....
  2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Um...yeah - it was his project and creation, so yeah - he had everything to do with it. LOL!
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

A lot of people arent aware of just how deep the JHC rabbit hole goes. Did anyone see Harry Potter, Brotherhood of the Wolf, cats and Dogs, Dinotopia? All of em had some level of involvement from the JHC creature shop.

From Fraggle Rock and Farscape to Sesame and Dark Crystal.

Also, is it true Bob the builder's company HIT used to be Henson Intl back in the HA! days? Hmmm...
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

No it's not ! 'HIT' was run by Pete Orton, the same person who founded 'Henson International Television' but 'HIT' in itself is a completely seperate company set up independantly some time later and just uses similar initials.
  5. Movies205

Movies205 New Member

'I'm talking about the actual company... I was wondering because under company credits for JHC on IMDB.com it had no listing of JHC having anything to do with it.
  6. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

IMDB.com has been known to goof up sometimes, so you can't believe everything they say. On the Labyrinth video cover it says Jim Henson Company.

Jake