Did Jim and Jane divorce?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
spertarted and divoce are two totaly diffrent things.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It was mentioned in the book The Story of Jim henson: Creator of the Muppets that, because of Jim Henson's constant traveling, they eventually decided not to live together anymore. I can't remember whether it specifically said if they actually divorced or seperated.

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
That really had to have been hard for the whole family. I bet though Jim made time for his family as much as he was able to. By reading some interviews and books about Jim, you could see he still had his family's support.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I think it probably helped that the bulk of the Henson kids were already adults by the time the split up happened. Only Heather, the youngest, was still in school and at the age where it's toughest to deal with. Not to say that being an adult makes seeing your folks split up any easier, but at least you have your own life to kind of run away to and occupy yourself with. As a onetime kid from a divorced household, I almost wish that had been the case with me.

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
i cant believe that they were even separated like yes i know things happen and such but WOW! :eek: